Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading banned after 5 hours of survival

slcforever

Maybe support can give you some answers.

My guess is, they just assumed that surviving that long MUST have implied some cheating or exploiting, in a way or another. That or they consider playing the same mission for 5 hours straight too unhealthy, and want you to go outside and breath some fresh air 😄

Edited by Robolaser
  • Like 2

Well if like what you're saying that the system assuming sh*ts, that's must be hilarious showing that they don't even know their games.

With a proper team you can very much survival even longer than 5 hours. I've sit down with a team that only via recruit channel and we didn't even planning detail. We just enter and sit tight for 2 hours and I'm even a useless Rhino. We can just sit there even for half of the day atleast.

The only thing we exploiting is warframe's ability WHICH what they made too convenient and op.

So if they restrict people like this ? Oh well many people who won't even get on forums and say anything, they just pfffttt and instant lost interest to the game.

P.S: We can all just make a proper team and afk, might skip few rounds rewards while working or doing something else so how do they supposed to know that we were playing persistently for hours ?

And if they were trying to make a healthy game ? I must say they doing quite exactly the opposite comparing to the game type they made and the banning system they care.

Edited by Twilight-Knight
  • Like 1

I doubt it is the duration of the match, I've heard of far longer. As dogbus says the automation has detected something it thinks may be dodgy and the last one I heard of that was explained was a particular farming team setup that resulted in an unusually large number of Orokin Cells if I remember right.

Submit your EE.log to support and they will sort it out.

• 1 month later...