Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Golem

Travis05

This is the most boring and pointless mission i ever saw. I dont mean the story, i think that is ok. But the boss fight...is literally a bullet sponge. 30 min chasing and shooting him. He is literally harmless. Sometimes he will shoot you or do an AOE attack which is really easy to predict and you will always have time to avoid.

If someone see me playing this, they will never touch warframe. Farming here for Atlas components is impossible, nobody does it cause is so boring. This isnt a boss fight, but a way to break your mouse clicking 10000 times. Please rework this entirely.

Everyone working on scarlet spear, and some parts of the game are a  forgotten mess, like this one.

It's an OK boss.

You just need to actually invest in AW gear before going into the fight, then it's gonna take 60secs or less to kill the boss.

Imagine fighting Khela, in Sedna, or Ambulas, in Pluto, with unmodded Mk-1 braton, Lato, Skana and Excalibur/Mag/Volt with flawed mods and no potato.

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum
  • Like 1

"30 min chasing and shooting"

Sounds like someone didnt put single forma into their archgun or still running default imperator , boi wait till you get to railjack content mid saturn proxima to veil proxima.

I dont find boss all that to hard , all you need is to know few archwing tricks and pick the right gun with of course right mod setup, its not rocket science then your trying to beat high level boss with starting gear , incert south park meme here "you gonna have a bad time".

• Like 1

Maybe actually level you AW mods/gear,

Sorry if that is a bit trite but I'm really tired of hearing people call the fight hard or say it takes forever. When I actually put the time in to level my gear and can do it in probably ~3min solo. 

I will give you not a lot of people seem to regularly farm Atlas, that's why I spent a week gearing up back when you actually had to play AW to get the AW weapon parts (the horror). 

Pretty sure my standard AW advice still holds up, your starter gear is trash, mastery fodder that junk and go with essentially anything else. My goto for Jordas tended to be the Itzal (before it was cool, stripped of it's blink and given some hookshot that thematically makes zero sense) and the Velocitus. It'll be dead in like two to three passes. 

Edited by Oreades

hace 1 hora, bad4youLT dijo:

"30 min chasing and shooting"

Sounds like someone didnt put single forma into their archgun or still running default imperator , boi wait till you get to railjack content mid saturn proxima to veil proxima.

I dont find boss all that to hard , all you need is to know few archwing tricks and pick the right gun with of course right mod setup, its not rocket science then your trying to beat high level boss with starting gear , incert south park meme here "you gonna have a bad time".

Fluctus and Itzal level 30. So no starting weapons. I thought being underleveled maybe was the problem so before the fight (it's the 4th time i do it or so) i searched all archwing quests and leveled up.

The only problem i think its my lack of mods. But so far no quests gave me new ones.

I have +100% damage, +100% critic chance, +60% toxin. And a few other mods, but those are the main ones in my weapon.

I have the feel there are more mods. I saw some on profit taker but no luck with the rewards yet.

But i think is no starting gear. And yeah i did all the nodes in saturn proxima

Edited by Travis05

10 hours ago, Travis05 said:

Fluctus and Itzal level 30. So no starting weapons. I thought being underleveled maybe was the problem so before the fight (it's the 4th time i do it or so) i searched all archwing quests and leveled up.

The only problem i think its my lack of mods. But so far no quests gave me new ones.

I have +100% damage, +100% critic chance, +60% toxin. And a few other mods, but those are the main ones in my weapon.

I have the feel there are more mods. I saw some on profit taker but no luck with the rewards yet.

But i think is no starting gear. And yeah i did all the nodes in saturn proxima

Archwing mods are rewards from archwing missions , both as a drop from enemy units as well as mission rewards .

I suggest looking up wiki for more information on mod locations.

Also fluctus isnt all that great of a weapon , for boses I suggest you getting velocitus as for regular play imperator vandal , cyngas or larkspur . For railjack cyngas and imperator vandal are the only viable options especialy if you have rivens for those.

Eddit : bonus info - itzal only good for archwing interceptions for its cloack and eidolon hunts for its vacuum , for almost everything els you want to use amesha the god archwing , for boss fights odonata , something game doesnt tell you is that odonatas energy shell boost crit damage wich pairs well with velocitus .

However this information might become irrevelant soon as DE going to break up archwing into modular system.

Edited by bad4youLT