Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Scarlet Spear [OVER ON PC]

[DE]Rebecca

Event started broke, continues broken, finally dragged up the will to try it again after the first week of being robbed, crashes and squads drop in/out.

Now I come back, 1hr on a ship, doing nothing as codes don't sync up with crews in space, had more interaction with operation chat than this event.

Event has been much better for me with the continued hot fixes. The scoring is also much better, at least for me, both at the end of the match and then when you get the double credits as well.  Have been able to get 6 Arcane Energizes that I've been wanting within 3-4 runs of the ground assault, so I'm definitely cool with that.  The rate the scoring was going initially, it would've taken me much longer to get the same score and I felt that wasn't enough incentive to play before, but now I can run it and feel like my time is worth the investment in order to get the items I'm seeking.

There's still bug issues of course, but I haven't run into anything major over the past few days and it feels much more stable now than it did last week.

what if i farmed 5k points on the ground mission and want to help in space afterwards (same flotilla) 

does my bonus gets overwritten, or do i still receive the bonus for the 5k points earned?

edit: nvm. highest score counts... i just hate to rely on other players..

This has happened twice tonight. 
Once on the Space side, once on the Ground side. 

Friend got disconnected, same with a random person getting disconnected mid mission. No reason whatsoever. They received a "Host Migration in Progress, you will be returned to the multiplayer menu." They were thrown back into the flotilla we had been in, however I could not reinvite them to squad. 

In the Space side mission, my friend got Disconnected from me upon loading into the Murex Raid and nothing had been completed. I tried to reinvite him and on my railjack, I received a message saying "Cannot invite player. The player limit for this Flotilla has been reached." 
On the ground squad mission, we completed the attack on the first Condrix with no problem, but we went to the second Condrix and my friend got disconnected and then the random person that had joined publicly got disconnected as well mid fight. I aborted the mission and went to reinvite my friend and it said "Flotilla was full" when it clearly wasn't. 

Pictures provided are gonna show special messages in game at the times that the incidents happen and an image of the flotilla numbers where it is clearly not full. 

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...

Glad there are people who are enjoying this event. I did at first, but with the over-complicated scoring system and the way everything is timed, it has just become frustrating and un-fun for me, so I've given up on playing it. I hope everyone else gets what they want from this event.

I still get no kill codes due to bad internet. Yes, I realise it's my corrupt internet company's fault, but I have no other options in my area, but I also should not have to rely on other people to get kill codes if I wanna do the space mission. I have to wait until 12 am onwards my time for me to be able to join other groups or host to be able to receive codes.

I've been in mission waiting for codes for up to 45 mins and just quit because i just can't get the codes due to my connection. Why should I rely on other people for these? I would like to be able to do space missions at a normal time of the day, not spend the entire event doing ground solo, or playing at 12 midnight until ridiculous hours in the morning.

This idea of squad link is a terrible idea, especially for those of us with bad internet. I dread to see it become implemented even more in the future.

All of a sudden it's a lot more common than not to just not receive kill codes in Murex Raid. Quite fun to sit there for 30 minutes and see flotilla chat feed of 4-5 space squads getting codes non stop, killing their murexes, seeing codes sent that no one receives, then see them on their next murex without getting a single code. Mentioning this because this has been a very common occurence for the past 6+ hours so I'm concerned it's potentially a major issue cropping up and DE should be made aware of it (hence my post). With only a few days left, trying to make the most of the event while I can and this is legitimately preventing me from doing so. I can join a flotilla at 30/100, and before group has killed 3rd murex, it ends because they've killed all 100 in the time we've spent waiting for codes. From what I can tell it seems to be based on host's connection (I've not been host in these instances, when I host it works normally)

Archived