Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Near Constant Network not Responding Error

Lodicrous

All day today has been filled with the Network not responding screen despite having good internet connection and speeds. At the moment, I can't even log into the game because the network not responding alert pops up and it stalls out, resulting in my logging in to fail due to taking too long.

• Like 4

Welp. I guess I'm never going to get any scarlet spear credits since DE can't seem to fix anything. I'm sure they wont be extending scarlet spear either. I know it's like 4 weeks worth, but still. I could be enjoying a new weapon in less than a day, but that is no longer possible because everything has gone haywire. I bet servers are on fire, and the hamsters all skipped town. As a result we get non-stop network not responding. 

Update: Well was able to log in but that didn't stop the network not responding and matchmaking is not working either because of that I guess. 

Edited by iLanceI0

I was just about to make a post about this my self. The NNR flag has been tripped ever since the last hotfix and its been very very hard to work around and now it seems that is no longer a choice as I cannot log in at all.

I am getting the same issue. Network Not Responding. Occurs very frequently. I know its not my internet as I work for my ISP. This is an issue with Warframe only and started yesterday after last hot fix. Error occurs every 2-5mins.

I've also been getting this issue nearly constantly since the update. Every loading instance (even getting into/out of arsenal) and I get a "network not responding" error. The worst is actually trying to log into the game to begin with. Hopefully this gets fixed soon 😐

Just popping in to say I am also experiencing this. It is also only for Warframe; I have no problems with other games, or discord, or streams or videos I have tested, and no issues on my resource monitor (except with Warframe, obviously). It is severe enough that while it is not not literally unplayable, it is essentially and practically unplayable.

OMG i am not the only one. This by far has made the game completely unreliable and practically unplayable. it is really irritating that they will not fix this cause i will not go into a ground assault for 30-50 min to get screwed because of a networking issue

Glad it's not just me. Last night during the murex raids I was doing, the network icon would pop up frequently, usually accompanied by the game sound turning off. My internet was fine, I was still connected, and I could still play the game. However, this morning, I am completely unable to log in to the game. I tried verifying and optimizing my game files to no effect.

Managed to log in last night for a little while and just dealt with the NNR annoyance as I wasn't getting booted from a game if I managed to get in. Prior to that I was unable to login while NNR flashed on my screen, seems today I am back to that inability to log in at all. Tried a few other games today, contacted ISP, made some tweaks to network - no issues anywhere but Warframe. 

• Like 1

Same here. The problem has persisted and gotten worse up until about 20 minutes ago, and since then I'm completely unable to log into the game. The network issue will also kick up when I'm trying to access a screen or interact with one of the NPC's, and I have to Alt-F4 out of the game after getting stuck in an infinite "Please Wait" screen with the "Network Not Responding" beneath it

• Like 1