Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why not add one big Murex goal?

Signs

The current Scarlet Spear, you don't get a bonus if you don't reach 100/100 Murex completed. The Fortilla instances that have low amounts of players cannot complete the 100/100 Murex and don't get the bonus. WHY? Do the same sh*t as everyone else, do the same grind as everyone else, get rewarded less because you got unlucky and joined a bad Fortilla?

Just make it into one big Murex goal per wave. And if the goal is completed, everyone who participated that wave will get the extra scarlet credits. This way we don't have to look for a specific Fortilla instance that actually has players in it.

-

-

-

Like this
QQ4RL3X.png
No ones gonna join Scarlet Spear 73 because it's never going to finish in time. And say you join Scarlet Spear 73 because you were unaware of how this works and you do the exact same thing as someone joining a 90/100. Except his completes 100/100 and yours doesn't. Well guess what you did the same thing as him but you don't get a bonus because f*ck you.

Edited by Signs
  • Like 13

it with a global goal :

reach the goal would only depend of the hour were you play.

if you play at 18h - 23h : it will end very fast.

if you play at 4h - 9h : it will never end.

Just : remove the goal, give the reward all the time.

And make that the personal score is the sum of what we did in all instance of Scarlet Spear Flotilla, so we can change of Flotilla, as exemple to join a friend without have less reward.

• Like 1

The current system is exceptionally bad for matchmaking also. You split the entire playerbase into dozens of mini instances and matchmaking only works within each little instance. You can have dozens of people looking for groups for the same thing, but be spread out into so many little instances that you end up in small groups or solo half the time, even when a new wave starts. 

I just soloed 5 in space because nobody joined my squad in a new wave in a relay that supposedly was "busy," no counts were shown yet so I didn't know until I got out that my solo run of 5 was the top space score and there's only 3 space squads in this relay, so it's going to be a pain trying to get it to 100 this wave also. 

Just have them all linked matchmaking wise and have a global or region goal. Once the goal is met, everyone who participated is eligible for bonuses, the event continues so people can still keep playing to get more points and try to cap if they haven't. There's no reason to stop the event each wave when you reach the goal in that way when you also have a point cap to keep point gain under control. The murex goal can just be a minimum value to hit to be eligible for bonuses, it doesn't need to also stop the wave entirely. 

edit: and probably also increase the bonus cap

Edited by Borg1611
  • Like 2