Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login/connection issues?

elitedarkzero

Everything is working fine, my network is totally fine chrome works, other online games work perfectly fine with no issues, I cant even log into warframe right now, it just keeps saying network not responding and eventually it will just say login failed,like what the hell DE, you guys dont usually released totally unfinished crap like this, this is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

I am also getting these same issues. Issues only began after content update.

• TYPE: Login
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting Network Not Responding
  • VISUAL:TYPE: Login Screen
  • DESCRIPTION: Getting Network Not Responding on Login Screen. (I have also received this error when I enter the relay for new content and intermittently when outside of content). This has progressively gotten worse since new content was released. In addition I have never had issues until new content was released. I have also confirmed it is not a network issue as well as confirmed it is not an ISP issue. (I work for my ISP I troubleshoot and Resolve this exact type of issue before)
Edited by Scultone1
added info.
  • Like 1

Same here. It's about #*!%ing time that they changed the login error messages.

There's no reason that a typo or capslock on my end produces the same error message than a overloaded, down or unreachable login server.

If you already know that this distinction isn't made, it's not that bad. You 'just' have to check the forums/reddit if anyone else has login issues.

But for a newer player it's not exactly a pleasant experience to have to fret for your account just because of some networking problem.

Edit: Got in eventually btw

Edited by ulkoko

I just logged in after a couple attempts of "Login failed".
I assume since more people are stuck at home, servers are gonna have a fun time keeping up with increased login activity (Scarlet Spear also contributed to that most likely)

I'd say anticipate this happening time to time while "The Earth is closed"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SeveriaZezt said:

I'm getting the same thing in-game.

But when I try to log into the Warframe website, I'm getting a "Account lookup failed. Please try again later."

unknown.png

I logged in to my ps4 account np but it isn't working on pc then I go to fourms I try to login my pc account for fourms and that failed to giving this same error... Ps4 account is already logged in on fourms.