Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Od Crashes

-GSB-D4rkr4yn3

I was crashing as well, the notification I was receiving was that my video driver had stopped working. I tried updating my video card driver to no avail. Disabling DX11 in the warframe options in the loader seems to have halted the crashes though.

Prior to this update DX11 was no issue to have on. I have also noticed that my game seems to stutter visually a bit now, regardless of whether DX11 is on or off. I am using the multithreading option but it makes no difference with it off.

Video Card is an Asus ATI Radeon HD7870 running Catalyst Control Center version 13.9 on Windows 7 64bit.

This has been happening since derelicts came out. I use an ATI card, and I crash in certain rooms. Some rooms I am perfectly fine, but some areas.. i just look in it's general direction, even with out actually seeing the room. I crash. Absolutely ridiculous.. now there is a ton of content I cannot access or have the enjoyment of doing because you still haven't fixed this terrain issue.

This is my words attempting to be constructive despite the pure rage flowing through my veins. ATi 5850

Edited by valdrak

I get random crashes in Derelict missions too and this crash only happens in the Derelicts. The game freezes for 2 seconts then a black screen appears, my keyboard gets frozen so i have to forcefully close the game by pressing the physical on/off button of my PC. Sometimes the message saying hardware failture pops up.

Also i want to mention that the derelicts are very laggy in some rooms, this kind of lag only happens in the derelicts. 

I think there are some problems with ATI Radeon cards, im using ATI Radeon HD 6670 card witch isnt bad at all...

I've the same issues, noticing that I crash whenever I get real close to a wall and the camera is forced to zoom in right up to the wall. I'm not sure if the problem has always been there, since I've only been in OD missions sparingly since they came out, but I've crashed 3 times already today, and getting a message saying my graphics driver was restarted.

Random crashes in the OD missions. anywhere between 3-10 min in, warframe crashes. Not mission specific. any other mission is fine. Not sure what is causing this.

I am having same problem..  OD is unplayable atm.

Also have ati cards in crossfire

Edited by Ozrik

The same problem, AMD display driver stopped responding and has been restored, has already tried all the graphics card, power supply everything is fine, successfully played in the afternoon 4 beta battlefield, began with yesterday's update, please fix it as ...

i went to orokin derelic capture mission (i hosted it) with my 3 friends having their dragon keys.

i crashed when we got the corrupted mod.

sometimes i crash 4mins or random times when i travel the derelic map to find the vault. 

-message was "warframe has stopped working"

i notice before i crash, im having very slight graphical freezes (like half a second).

tested to both crash with all setting on LOW - and dx11 off, multi on/off.

theres nothing wrong with my pc, i have an i7 with gtx serie gfx, 8gig.ram

i hope the developers will find the cause of this bug.

I have crashed Multiple times with different hosts and even solo in OD missions, this is becoming pathetic as i cannot get the new mods... I have never had crashing problems (at least not reoccurring like this.) I have altered settings, messed with multi threading, this is just becoming a pain now. This needs to be addressed soon, considering this is the ONLY place you can get these mods (not counting transmutation) it is obviously a bug and not a problem with ALL of our hardware (here on this thread who are crashing) ALL suddenly failing. 

nope, derelicts are not fixed.

for me the reliable crashes started with 10.3 and only when i'm host. they are not graphics related in my case, the final error in ee.log is a different one every time. (apparently from the newer crashes the files aren't kept like from the older ones - no idea why.) yet the crashes only occur in the derelicts, at a random time, not related to finding the vault or triggering/spawning the corrupted - maybe however they do only occur in those mission types with a vault.

the one ee.log i read from the general folder had a 'physx' related error (pretty sure it wasn't just 'phys') even though i have an ati gpu and amd cpu. guess i'm gonna crash some more and submit tickets with ee.logs manually...

Edited by SlyBoots