Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Intrinsics broken?

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Were you in operator mode the entire time?

Did you abort at some point or did it say mission fail?

Were you host or client?

Did you play with others and what was their intrinsics count?

Were you stationary for a few minutes? That might've marked you for AFK and given you no rewards.

And give other details too, don't just answer these questions only.

People do get intrinsics and if you want it fixed you best narrow it down with as many details as you can.

Edited by HunterDigi

It's still an issue for me. I played a quick 13 minute mission on Gian Point and these are my results:

Intrinsics before: https://i.imgur.com/X35rgrS.png

Intrinsics after: https://i.imgur.com/mIwQXtB.png

21 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Were you in operator mode the entire time?

Did you abort at some point or did it say mission fail?

Were you host or client?

Did you play with others and what was their intrinsics count?

Were you stationary for a few minutes? That might've marked you for AFK and given you no rewards.

And give other details too, don't just answer these questions only.

People do get intrinsics and if you want it fixed you best narrow it down with as many details as you can.

1. I was in operator for maybe 2% of the entire mission (for both cases).

2. I completed the mission (both cases)

3. I was host (both cases)

4. Last time it was solo so no, I did not play with anyone else. This time I went public and did play with one other person. There were a few other people who attempted to join but I guess there was some connectivity problems since out of about 4 people who joined, I only saw one person in-game. All these people joined late in the game when I was finishing up the mission. I didn't ask the other person what their intrinsics was but whatever the person's answer would be, intrinsics is still not displaying correctly for me (if I am even getting intrinsics)

5. No (Unless piloting the railjack counts as being stationary, then yes)

I started the mission at 15:17:38 EST and ended at 15:30:08 EST

15 hours ago, parabashka said:

Why do you think you didn't get intrinsics? Maybe it was UI bug? Did you check amount of your intrinsics before and after this mission? Sometimes UI doesn't show that you get rewards for completing RJ mission even though you really get them.

I posted screenshots this time of before and after. If I got intrinsics but the UI doesn't show that, then how can I tell I got intrinsics? I guess I could try spending it all on the remaining ranks I have left but I don't want to do that.

Also, the latest update probably changed this but I used to be able to see how much intrinsics I've gained during a mission by pressing TAB or P. But now, I can't see that anymore.

Edited by AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Okay I just realized something going back to @parabashka point.

On 2020-03-27 at 11:44 PM, parabashka said:

More information please. Did you fully upgraded all your intrinsics to level 10? If yes, you couldn't get anymore intrinsics because you don't need them until new command intrinsics will be available.

I don't have all ranks maxed but I do have enough intrinsics to max all of them. I'm pretty sure this is the case as to why I'm not receiving anymore intrinsics. This issue can be closed now. Thanks to those who tried to help.

Edited by AlphaTangoFoxtrot