Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Add Anomaly Shard Items to Scarlet Credit Store

OmegaPaladin

We know the list of arcanes sold for Scarlet Credits will be expanded soon.  Why not add in the Exotic Goods that Little Duck would sell on Fortuna? 

Normally, these items come from farming the Sentient Anomaly / Murex for Anomaly Shards, then trading them to Little Duck.

In this event, we are boarding and hacking Murex ships left and right, and trading scarlet credits with Little Duck.  It makes sense, and would give players more to work for.

Adding in some other Ephemera wouldn't hurt either. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind this. I already prefer space team instead of ground, this would give more incentive to continue playing the event. Preferably getting the shards for completing the murex and not some random end of mission reward.

I'm afraid I can't see this being balanced properly in a way that anyone will really be okay with.

You'll have a massive cost to justify the fact you're skipping out on a three hour wait time, making Scarlet Spear even MORE grindy, while undermining the work others have done in a completely separate mode to get a few Shards per day, if they're lucky and have boosters and/or a lot of time on their hands.

I really just think the Anomaly needs to show up for longer or stuff like the Captura scenes need to be five shards instead of ten. This kind of addition would more than likely not even be worth the effort.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog