Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to shoot, melee, roll, or use transference part way through mission

Ebty85

A couple of times now I've encountered a bug that causes me to lose the ability to shoot, melee, roll, or use transference part way through a mission.

I was playing ESO this time but I have had the bug several times during Eidolon hunts in the past so it may have something to do with transference since I use it more frequently in those modes than any others.

The strange part is that I am still able to aim, slide, bullet jump, switch weapons, and use chat as normal with the caveat that the character stays facing in the same direction regardless of where I am looking or moving unless I aim down sights.

My ping stayed below 200ms throughout.

• Like 1

I've had the same thing happen, and just recently had everything except movement, sprint, and esc disabled. Dying didn't work, and neither did falling off of the map, so I had to leave the mission to regain anything else. I have 0 idea as to what causes it as everytime it's happened, I've been playing a different frame, and honestly, it just seems random. What's disabled also seems to vary as sometimes only my jump is disabled; it's confusing. My ping in all instances has been below 130.

Also having the same problem what's different about mine is I cannot chat when I'm trying to tell my team that I'm bugged while they keep yelling at me for not doing my job when I'm bugged and can't do anything about it not even jumping into the water would fix it.

Had this happen to me twice today on two different maps. Both times with Garuda, first time on Hydron with primary, secondary and melee equipped, midway through the mission I lost the ability to shoot, change weapons, quick melee, use abilities or transference. Dying fixed it. The second time was also with Garuda; I started the map (can't remember which) with her talons but was unable to use them at all through the map (the map might have had a no-melee modifier) - midway I lost the ability to shoot, change weapons and use abilities too. Never seen this before now, guessing some recent update caused it.

Edited by alochmar