Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They should lock you out of fissures if you leave squad more than 5 or so times in a single hour

Talinthis

I have been seeing a lot of low lifes joining and leaving constantly, and even the same person numerous times that leave after what i can only assume is because people dont have the new relics. Once is ok whatever but if i see you 3+ times and you leave every single time something is up. Warframe has always been poorly optimized but things like this need to be implemented to protect players.

Final Fantasy XIV does this and it is great. they have roulettes for all the dungeons in the game that give you good stuff even if you are endgame, and people are discouraged from leaving a dungeon they dont prefer with a 30 minute lockout timer for all instances.

squads and matchmaking problems like this have needed a rehaul for 7+ years now, but i doubt we will see any changes with a nice quality of life rework such as this, but i figured i would tell you what needs to be done.

• Like 1

It's a problem with the relic system as a whole. This player response is just the natural result of making it so that's a vastly more efficient means of cracking specific relics than.. actually grinding out the several layers of relic RNG.

With the current exception of Scarlet Spear inundating players with relics of Lith through Neo grade, the only reasonable source of specific, individual relics that respects time investment is knowing what you'll get in Bounty rewards. However, DE keep shoving Unvault relics in those drop tables so nobody can farm for the things they're far more likely to want - anything more recent.

Allow me to share an anecdote:

When Valkyr Prime was dropped, I farmed Xini, solo, for 56 gameplay hours in order to get enough of the relevant Axi relic - all of which I radshared - to finally see the rare part drop so I could build her. 56 hours of repetitive solo interception for one part.

It took 7 hours on average between drops of the relic I was looking for. And I was unlucky enough to need 8. That is awful.

Now think how many public squads could be dipped into and out of in seven hours.

Edited by TheLexiConArtist
  • Like 2

Oh god, most irritating thing that was happening thismorning was people in Spy fissures where coming in, deciding if anyone had a relic they wanted or not and if not they where bolting to the first vault, completing it (thus locking the fissure) AND then leaving. This didn't happen once, or twice but like five times in a row. 

That was a whole new level of toxic trash. So I'd be strangely OK with that.

Alternatively, add in a UI confirmation for relics not unlike the trade interface where after everyone has locked in their selected relic (in preformed groups) A second ready screen pops up, prominently displaying the relics so there is no question what people put in. Then once everyone agrees the mission launches.

Maybe even only have that prompt system initiate when at least one person in said group has checked a "radshare" boolean during relic selection. That way it is only something that people who are undertaking a radshare (the only real time it's really needed) would be prompted with it. 

Outside of that confirmation system the game DOES NOT display what relics people brought period. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Oreades said:

Oh god, most irritating thing that was happening thismorning was people in Spy fissures where coming in, deciding if anyone had a relic they wanted or not and if not they where bolting to the first vault, completing it (thus locking the fissure) AND then leaving. This didn't happen once, or twice but like five times in a row. 

That was a whole new level of toxic trash. So I'd be strangely OK with that.

Alternatively, add in a UI confirmation for relics not unlike the trade interface where after everyone has locked in their selected relic (in preformed groups) A second ready screen pops up, prominently displaying the relics so there is no question what people put in. Then once everyone agrees the mission launches.

Maybe even only have that prompt system initiate when at least one person in said group has checked a "radshare" boolean during relic selection. That way it is only something that people who are undertaking a radshare (the only real time it's really needed) would be prompted with it. 

Outside of that confirmation system the game DOES NOT display what relics people brought period. 

wow thats.. i dont know what to say about that spy missions xD

it is sad but any game or even thing in real life needs to be set up so people cant take advantage of the system or others

and yes we need more squad options. like you mentioned definitely.

Oh yall talking Public Fissures then ya I agree, but I was thinking when LF RadShares and you start and notice others have a completely different Relic or isnt even Raded at all... I literally just left one like that a min ago. Host had an Intact T5 eventho s/he was "LF RadShare"... I normally dont look but someone hit start before I could even react to choose my T5 Rad and almost didnt make it.