Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New type of Invasion / pvp

Hello Tennos, 

I begin this topic became i see DE want ideas from the community and players for next Frames. 

As a boy i play all types of games, football,cars and so.. but one game change everything in my mind and i thinking it until today. Lineage II. 

I am 35 years old and i am playing warframe 1 year now and i i believe warframe has the potential to be the best game ever created.. 

Just my concern is that i have already fight and play every content, lot of weapons and almost all frames so i am thinking that ok.. from now and on just i would wait new frames and new weapons.. nothing exciting. 

Is time for DE to go the game to next level, that every veteran have complained about the Endgame.. 

That can change Upgrading Invasions. 

How? ⤵️

➡️ In every invasion mission every alliance or clan can join and support a faction.

➡️ PVP (4vs4) with each faction fight in their sides. 

➡️ Think about every clan-alliance could "own" a planet and earn reasources, arcanes and any rewards until next invasion that they must defend it from an other. 

➡️ So every every alliance would try to defend or conquer a planet and their benefits. 

Positives

- Everyone would try to learn the game better,be better and grind harder because there's a purpose, not just to kill 150+ lvl mobs easy. 

- Veteran's would find a purpose too continue to play and promoting it. 

-Upgrade clan - alliance  roles and Teamwork between them. (the only reason for clans now is research) 

- Would be the trigger for community, forum and content creators to say their story.. Their victorys,their content and of course everyone wouldlike to see those legendary players go head to head. 

- From this process would be crafted legendary players, heroes from each clan and Nightmares for others!Spicyy

- May you can create a true clan/alliance/players ranking. 

-  Upgrade boring invasions with enjoyable pvp theme. 

- Until now i can't think for a negative but i am here to listen for one, if you find one! 

I want to apologise for my English. 

Greetings from Greece!

Edited by (PS4)fuel063vengeful

7 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Here's the one negative that towers above them all: It's PvP.

This. Everything PvP is gonna be a hard pass from me.

I mean, I don't have anything against the idea of a PvP mode as long as it's an optional thing and detached from the other stuff but as of now DE has a whole crap-ton of more important stuff to focus on.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)fuel063vengeful said:

Hello Tennos, 

I begin this topic became i see DE want ideas from the community and players for next Frames. 

As a boy i play all types of games, football,cars and so.. but one game change everything in my mind and i thinking it until today. Lineage II. 

I am 35 years old and i am playing warframe 1 year now and i i believe warframe has the potential to be the best game ever created.. 

Just my concern is that i have already fight and play every content, lot of weapons and almost all frames so i am thinking that ok.. from now and on just i would wait new frames and new weapons.. nothing exciting. 

Is time for DE to go the game to next level, that every veteran have complained about the Endgame.. 

That can change Upgrading Invasions. 

How? ⤵️

➡️ In every invasion mission every alliance or clan can join and support a faction.

➡️ PVP (4vs4) with each faction fight in their sides. 

➡️ Think about every clan-alliance could "own" a planet and earn reasources, arcanes and any rewards until next invasion that they must defend it from an other. 

➡️ So every every alliance would try to defend or conquer a planet and their benefits. 

Positives

- Everyone would try to learn the game better,be better and grind harder because there's a purpose, not just to kill 150+ lvl mobs easy. 

- Veteran's would find a purpose too continue to play and promoting it. 

-Upgrade clan - alliance  roles and Teamwork between them. (the only reason for clans now is research) 

- Would be the trigger for community, forum and content creators to say their story.. Their victorys,their content and of course everyone wouldlike to see those legendary players go head to head. 

- From this process would be crafted legendary players, heroes from each clan and Nightmares for others!Spicyy

- May you can create a true clan/alliance/players ranking. 

-  Upgrade boring invasions with enjoyable pvp theme. 

- Until now i can't think for a negative but i am here to listen for one, if you find one! 

I want to apologise for my English. 

Greetings from Greece!

This already existed. Clan wars for Dark Sectors.

I would love something like tenno vs tenno but not on the battlefield. Like there are 2 groups with different agenda, lets say 1st group wants to nuke a grineer ship. Second group would work against that. PvP on the same map would make this too chaotic, and without conclave balance it would be an unfun 1shot massacre. When 1st group attacks the ship they would fight against grineer and warframe specters + companions, allied syndicates, and maybe even their converted kuva liches. People could donate specters and order liches to protect/attack the planet/mission. Lich vs Lich action. True war within

I think something like that would be amazing and with clan coordination it would make the star chart more alive.

On 2020-04-04 at 10:38 PM, Pr1A said:

This. Everything PvP is gonna be a hard pass from me.

I mean, I don't have anything against the idea of a PvP mode as long as it's an optional thing and detached from the other stuff but as of now DE has a whole crap-ton of more important stuff to focus on.

So again

when u find ur Mr is 20+ and you have play everything in game 1k times what the purpose? 

Whats endgame? 

More frames and weapons? 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)fuel063vengeful said:

So when u find ur Mr is 20+ and you have play everything in game 1k times what the purpose? 

Whats endgame? 

More frames and weapons? 

I'm already MR26 with 3800+ hours in the game. I'm playing cause I'm having fun. After all that grind I had to endure early on, I finally get to enjoy my power to the fullest. I really enjoy that. Yeah, sometimes I wish there were new things I could do, but PvP is not and will never be one of those new things. I don't care about PvP, I don't like PvP, so for me resources poured into PvP are resources wasted, cause I will never ever play that, so it may well not exist.