Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is getting old

--ZeRo--

Mainline dropped about a month ago and we still have all of the bugs that it came with. I'm going to specifically refer to the plains of eidolon as those affect me and everyone I play with the most.

There are multiple bugs on the plains, some of them are very minor but there are a few game breaking bugs that many people have reported and DE has done nothing about(as far as i know). The bug where you if slam into the ground with your archwing and lose all functionality of your warframe is still around.This bug is easily fixed by going into k-drive and getting off of it or jumping into the water or by just letting yourself die. There is another bug that causes you to be stuck in your operator not able to shoot or go back to warframe, all you can do is dash and nothing else. I'm not totally sure what causes this bug but there is no way to fix it, not even death resolves it. With the mainline update we lost two eidolon DPS(chroma and mirage), but we also lost one more due to a bug that came with all of the AoE changes. This bug messed up interactions with the eidolon hitboxes and the sancti castanas which is what ivara uses to break limbs in eidolon hunts. For some reason when you place a castana on the upper four limbs of either the gantulyst or hydrolyst, it has a large chance to either do less damage than it's supposed to or just do no damage at all. This bug for some reason doesn't affect the teralyst at all. Also when you stick castanas to the head of the gantulyst the castanas have a chance to do full, half, or no damage(this does not happen for the teralyst and the hydrolyst just doesn't take damage from them no matter what). These are the bugs i know about and they have been around since the mainline update and have been reported many times, DE has not given any updates on them or shown that they are at least working on them trying to fix the problems. I feel like DE is just going to let the open worlds die to bugs so that they can push out more broken, unfinished content like scarlet spear.

What are your thoughts?

Edited by --AbsoluteZeRo--

Trying to get brilliant Eidolon shards for focus nodes is a complete hassle now with some of these bugs happening.  

I've tried to do eidolons twice in the last 24 hours.  both times about 5 minutes into the quest,  I've gotten all the lures in the middle of finishing terry and all my controls lock out. stuck in warframe, no gun, no melee can't use transference, can use archwing, but not arch gun. drop out of arch wing still stuck.  can't pick anything up. can't put anything down. dying won't fix it, jumping into water wont fix it.  

I've verified my files, optimized the cache, and have all my ports for warframe open and directed to my computer.  network is nominal according to the warframe network analyze tool. 

Most other quest types and missions run fine.  been doing a bit of the event, all smooth. relic runs smooth, sanctuary smooth, trading smooth.  so I don't know why POE is giving me so many issues.

13 hours ago, Lucidess said:

Also lol eidolon runs. Still doing that?

Some people may not, but I find eidolon hunts to be very fun, that's the only reason I still do them (eidolons are probably the only reason i still play the game). DE has been making the runs harder and harder with all these changes and bugs that they refuse to patch, so it feels like my one reason i still play the game is being abandoned.