Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add the ability to claim log-in rewards

Cradicias

It already acts like its own instance of the game (in that you can't be logged into the game and the mobile app at the same time). Can't you make it so people who say, can't get to a PC for the day, can log-in to the mobile app and claim their log-in rewards?

Edited by Cradicias

Ehh.

Defeats the purpose of getting people to log into the game, which from what I've seen is it's purpose.  At best, I could see it still ticking the log in counter but the system is supposed to reward you for logging in.

• Like 1

Hello @Cradicias, 
The Daily Tributes' purpose is to reward Tenno for playing the game and adding this to the app, would be demeaning to this system.
The companion app was designed to complement the game, not to take away from it. 
Therefore, it was decided to not include this into the companion app.

Thank you.
  • Like 1

On 2020-04-13 at 9:26 AM, [DE]Tyrone said:

Hello @Cradicias, 
The Daily Tributes' purpose is to reward Tenno for playing the game and adding this to the app, would be demeaning to this system.
The companion app was designed to complement the game, not to take away from it. 
Therefore, it was decided to not include this into the companion app.

Thank you.

If it's only meant to compliment the game, then maybe you guys can make it so you can access both the app AND the game at the same time? Say, if you want to build stuff in your foundry while running a long survival or the like. You know, since it's only meant to compliment the game and not take away from it by forcing you to choose between the game and the app.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that if you cannot access log in rewards from the app then you shouldn't be halted from running both at the same time. There are many times when I'm either in a long mission or in an open world, POE or Fortuna, and I would love to be able to access foundry, such as the constant building of forma or to check alerts and relic missions. With the load times being so long for open world its such a pain in the can to leave to the orbiter just to find nothing I need to do. 

I understand wanting people to log into the game, and the log in rewards are a part of that, so why purposefully make it impossible to be logged into both. Unless the app isn't really supposed to compliment the game but just tease us into playing the game because of its forced limitations. 

Edited by dork24680
  • Like 2