Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Custom Games

(XBOX)erenspath

Custom Games should replace conclave.

Instead of having conclave, DE should add custom games, looking at the endless possibilities they could use in customs: 

Infection with infested, stalker vs Tenno, firefight, endless waves where people can play as certain enemies like in L4D, etc..

This would keep many people playing and would bring in many more reasons to play the game for fun and progression. 

Halo and Left 4 dead has had massive success in this area and I believe it would deal with a lot of issues warframe has with players leaving and would give Warframe partners ways to make more creative content. 

Edited by (XB1)erenspath
Posted too early

Ever go on a PvP game with individual player servers about all sorts of super specific niches? ...Only to go in and get treated like you don't belong there? Or how most of them are sadly underpopulated, and everyone feels like the game is dead? This may not be what you imagined, but that's what came to my mind. In those cases, it could be how the matchmaking is implemented or some other factor, too. So I suppose my question would be.. with more specific qualifiers and niches between lobbies, can we be confident that the appeal of these new missions will draw enough player base to make up for dividing an already minimal player base in conclave?

Edited by kapn655321

54 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Ever go on a PvP game with individual player servers about all sorts of super specific niches? ...Only to go in and get treated like you don't belong there? Or how most of them are sadly underpopulated, and everyone feels like the game is dead? This may not be what you imagined, but that's what came to my mind. In those cases, it could be how the matchmaking is implemented or some other factor, too. So I suppose my question would be.. with more specific qualifiers and niches between lobbies, can we be confident that the appeal of these new missions will draw enough player base to make up for dividing an already minimal player base in conclave?

Well, it will have to use a new or reworked system for it to function. Being able to set up your own lobbies of a certain amount of players is very interesting for a certain amount of players. 

You could be able to set up a timer, health values, weapon damage, etc. It could be extremely detailed and exciting to use. 

Like I said, Halo and L4D are great examples of custom games benefiting the growth of the game. Warframe has content droughts and this can fix that. Being able to fight the stalker or fight players playing as enemies would be insane. They showed a stalker game type at tennocon and it worked and looked insanely fun. I'm not a game designer but I believe those types of systems can work very well in warframe. Conclave died out because PvP with custom weapons is boring and unfair. So that option should be changeable in customs. Standard weapons and weapon pickups in games like infection and survival in customs, etc. You should also be able to choose from all warframe at the start of games and the list should be changeable. That would intrigue new and old players that can't get certain frames to play it, to be able to experience those frames for a change. 

• Like 1