Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slight rant, I hate teamwork (but love warframe)

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

When teamwork goes right, its fun, that ill admit.

But in my experiences with teamwork in gaming, its oftentimes hell

Let me explain:

1.) At times its like teaching a 4 year old, calculus, and it happens more often than i can handle. I be all like "Everyone listen carefully, dont touch the red button RIGHT here okay?"

*5 seconds later the button gets pressed*

So im all like "DUDE!" And the guy who touched the button is all like "oh that red button. Oops" OOPS?!?!?!

2.) Friends are time consuming. Everytime i make a new friend in a game, guess what happens if i go home and plan on farming some Neurodes in warframe 🙃.....

"Hey!!! Come help me farm plastids!" "Hey lets kill kuva liches" "Hey! I need help, how to get off ship?" "Hey hey hey" 🙃😤💀

Its so bad, that ill occasionally block players after ive helped them or theyve helped me get something. 

3.) #2 actually leads to my next problem.

Its rare to find good help. Im in an alliance that helps usually, but there are times when all 3,000 of my active alliance mermbers dont want to help your boy get credits for a few hours when they all have millions of credits and are working on other projects.

So i have to play something else if that mission is too focused on only being meant for teamplay 😤😭

How am i still here in Warframe you ask? 

Eventhough its a "teambased", teammates dont hold me back. Ive reached a level to where i can carry myself and enjoy the game when my teammates are sitting in corners and sleeping with their eyes open and tongue out.

That possibility is what keeps me here in the game, aside from my clan.

Lately ive been noticing how bad solo play is treated though, and it is why im talking about this. It started with normal missions and now that ive finally gotten my Railjack i notice it there too. Games a lot mire fun without the pressure of being a preschool teacher or getting blown up with messages imo (sound like such a loner lmao, im just introverted dont judge)

It utterly blows

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

The main reason I'm in a clan is because someone silly in DE forgot we have Relays and forced us to build Dojo in order to have Dry Dock for a Railjack that's tethered to my Orbiter most of the time...

That crap aside, I play Solo most of the time, with the exception of Relics.

My tip is: Use Spectres. You can have a Warframe, Syndicate, and Clem active at the same time. They may not do much, but they help, and in some cases do more than players.

As for content you can't do alone, don't do it at all. There's not much that can't be done Solo and if you want the rewards, they can, more often than not, be traded for in TC.

• Like 1

Judging by your post, you don't have a problem with teamwork, but with irritating people 😀

There's a sort of RNG at play here. Empyrean is the only content I know of which requires real teamwork, not just people playing alongside eachother as they please. And I had very helpful teams with people who want to work together, try to help eachother. Also had teams where I felt like I was doing all the work, while my teammates just took off flying around in archwing mode, doing god knows what. Then when the mission is completed, they press refine without forging anything, then begin a new mission without asking anyone.

I wish my irl friends played Warframe, or if I could play with my boyfriend (we have a shared PS4, so it's not possible). That would make this game so much more enjoyable, it's planned around teamwork, after all!

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

problem with teamwork, but with irritating people

Its the same thing basically, and i get annoyed easily when im trying to have fun and some1s ruining it

There's a sort of RNG at play here

There is, and RNG is evil where as gaurntee is heaven. Its why i admire solo play more than teamfights

My joy is more in my hands

Empyrean is the only content I know of which requires real teamwork

Play 20 minutes of kuvival with a team, then solo (survival sucks too but in kuvival its like whoa). Less resources, less capsules, less enemies = less fun

And i do know why there are less enemies, just think it should be changed to a different type of "help" for solo play. Like lowering enemy level

That would make this game so much more enjoyable, it's planned around teamwork, after all!

Or give us some commandable AI for teamwork

Thats really fun too 

And its available when you are instead of when your friends are as a bonus

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII