Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Got to wave 15 on Scarlet Spear ground, mission halted

(PSN)Unstar

I was doing a 2-player ground mission in Scarlet Spear.  We fought for an hour to get to wave 15.  While our Op-links were downloading, the host died and i went to save them.  i didn't make it in time, but when i got back to the op-link area, the op-links were gone.  The big Condrix thing was still closed, still invincible, unmoving.  The yellow circle on the mini-map that indicates where you can put op-links was gone.  Enemies no longer spawned.  I could not put an Op-link down because "there was no nearby condrix".  And there was no map marker for a new Condrix, nor did the previous one fly away like the others did.

So we couldn't get to wave 17, which sucked, felt like an hour was wasted for just over half the credits we could have left with. 😞

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Unstar said:

We fought for an hour to get to wave 15.  While our Op-links were downloading, the host died and i went to save them.  i didn't make it in time, but when i got back to the op-link area, the op-links were gone.  The big Condrix thing was still closed, still invincible, unmoving.

Sounds like your Oplinks were already in the yellow circle and you went to revive and while you were doing that the oplinks got destroyed.

If you have all oplinks destroyed you have to just extract and start again...because Scarlet Spear is a broken pile of garbage that DE has just shipped off to consoles too.

Maybe not...but sure sounds like they were destroyed.

On 2020-04-09 at 8:24 PM, GreyDeath789 said:

If you have all oplinks destroyed you have to just extract and start again...because Scarlet Spear is a broken pile of garbage that DE has just shipped off to consoles too.

LOL, wut?  If your oplinks are destroyed you can't transmit kill codes.  That's exactly how the mission is supposed to work.  IOW, it's not broken or buggy, it's working as intended.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

LOL, wut?  If your oplinks are destroyed you can't transmit kill codes.  That's exactly how the mission is supposed to work.  IOW, it's not broken or buggy, it's working as intended.

ROFLMAO...Oh...LOL....HAHAHAHHA....OH...right...Scarlet Spear isn't broken or buggy...ROFLMAO....right.

Oh...wait...confusion about oplink being destroyed "working as intended" vs Scarlet Spear being broken and buggy...oh...ok...suuuurrrreeeee....ROFLMAO...

41 minutes ago, GreyDeath789 said:

ROFLMAO...Oh...LOL....HAHAHAHHA....OH...right...Scarlet Spear isn't broken or buggy...ROFLMAO....right.

Oh...wait...confusion about oplink being destroyed "working as intended" vs Scarlet Spear being broken and buggy...oh...ok...suuuurrrreeeee....ROFLMAO...

You said directly that the oplink being destroyed forces extraction because SS is broken and buggy.  That's not a bug.  I understand there are bugs in the event (although I have not seen many of them as the console version seems pretty good) - but that's not one of them.  Making false statements, then doubling down just to trash an event that you don't like isn't a good look.  If you don't like the event, simply don't run it?

31 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You said directly that the oplink being destroyed forces extraction because SS is broken and buggy.  That's not a bug.  I understand there are bugs in the event (although I have not seen many of them as the console version seems pretty good) - but that's not one of them.  Making false statements, then doubling down just to trash an event that you don't like isn't a good look.  If you don't like the event, simply don't run it?

👍

What ever you say...LOL....right on! Still funny to me that there are people claiming Scarlet Spear is not broken and buggy. Shrug...so much for false statements...

33 minutes ago, GreyDeath789 said:

Still funny to me that there are people claiming Scarlet Spear is not broken and buggy. Shrug...so much for false statements...

Let me quote myself for you:

1 hour ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

I understand there are bugs in the event (although I have not seen many of them as the console version seems pretty good) - but that's not one of them.

You're obviously upset about something and lashing out.  Lashing out at me isn't going to help.  Lashing out in general isn't going to help.  I suggest just not playing the event if it makes you that angry.  It's supposed to be a game - it's supposed to be fun.  Good luck finding something you can enjoy that won't upset you.

5 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Let me quote myself for you:

You're obviously upset about something and lashing out.  Lashing out at me isn't going to help.  Lashing out in general isn't going to help.  I suggest just not playing the event if it makes you that angry.  It's supposed to be a game - it's supposed to be fun.  Good luck finding something you can enjoy that won't upset you.

ROFLMAO...amazing. Labeling my responses as "lashing out" ...maybe it is a mirror people need...

Where is there anger and lashing out? What makes it so obvious that the comment suggests being "upset" and "lashing out"?

Point still stands that Scarlet Spear is broken and buggy...even on consoles based on what I have seen from console streamers. But it is fine...because you haven't seen the bugs or how broken the event is...focus on trying to control posts on the forum by labeling...