The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a market option on the mobile app?

This would be nice but there are too many unofficial websites that can counterfeit trading. I believe this would be possible if DE decided to make an official in-game trading shop per account that listed the items and prices. As of now they are all external websites.

12 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

This would be nice but there are too many unofficial websites that can counterfeit trading. I believe this would be possible if DE decided to make an official in-game trading shop per account that listed the items and prices. As of now they are all external websites.

Think they mean credits in game market, but I do think this would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

The ability to execute a trade within the app without having to log into the game would be awesome. However, the downside would be that a lot of players could "show" online, while they are actually unavailable, thus leading to a lot of frustration. Just think about the frustration when a player is in a mission and the time spent waiting for them to complete it. Now multiply that because someone is chilling with friends and away from their phone (or just not paying attention to it). I don't see DE adding functionality to the app around this.

Being able to purchase items w/ credits through the "market", however - that should definitely be added. How nice it would be to have completed all the necessary items needed for a given warframe and then be able to purchase the blueprint and start making it from the mobile app!