The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love o god, fix the PoE bounties.

SuperApathy

5 minutes ago, SuperApathy said:

Caches spawning underwater

what? that never happened to me even if its 2 years i dont run a poe bounty to be honest

also loki helps for poe bounties  in many ways

being able to switch teleport the drone away from the point he got stuck so that you can continue the bounty instead of being forced to abort in is one of them

5 minutes ago, Sharkgoblin said:

what? that never happened to me even if its 2 years i dont run a poe bounty to be honest

also loki helps for poe bounties  in many ways

being able to switch teleport the drone away from the point he got stuck so that you can continue the bounty instead of being forced to abort in is one of them

yea. ive never seen crates spawn underwater. in walls and trees sure, but never underwater.

OP, are you sure it wasn't in a cave under the water?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

yea. ive never seen crates spawn underwater. in walls and trees sure, but never underwater.

OP, are you sure it wasn't in a cave under the water?

i was in the underground cave, cache was spawned underwater, waypoint was just there, in the last seconds: underwater. bizarrely, there was also an iradite or rubedo formation underwater. happened to another player, aswell.

Edited by SuperApathy

6 minutes ago, SuperApathy said:

i was in the underground cave, cache was spawned underwater, waypoint was just there, in the last seconds: underwater. bizarrely, there was also an iradite or rubedo formation underwater. happened to another player, aswell.

There is a terminal nearby that drains the water.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SuperApathy said:

If it's the cave I'm thinking about, you're supposed to drain the water to get to it.