Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any chance we can blacklist certain rooms being added by anyone else other than a clan warlord in a dojo?

Tangociss

I run a 10 man ghost clan and I would rather keep us that way. While our dojo decorator does an excellent job of decorating and building things, I would like an option for us to blacklist the barracks from being built, or at least allow them to be built but have a console or something in it that only a warlord can use if they wanted to increase clan tier rather than have it be done when the room is built. Unless that feature has  been added in already, then I'm sure many other ghost clans would certainly appreciate this option. Thank you. 

If you don't trust someone regarding the barracks, then you shouldn't trust them with building in general.  Just remove the role permissions (or change their role) and stop them from building all together.  You have ten members so you could pretty much have a dedicated role for each person in the clan. 

12 minutes ago, Tangociss said:

I run a 10 man ghost clan and I would rather keep us that way. While our dojo decorator does an excellent job of decorating and building things, I would like an option for us to blacklist the barracks from being built, or at least allow them to be built but have a console or something in it that only a warlord can use if they wanted to increase clan tier rather than have it be done when the room is built. Unless that feature has  been added in already, then I'm sure many other ghost clans would certainly appreciate this option. Thank you. 

There is no such function. You dont trust your architects? Either take away their architect privileges or just say that you dont want barracks being build because it will increase your research costs.

... I want the ability to actually set which ranks have the ability buy blueprints and which Lab I want those ranks to have access to, so that I don't need to turn the whole Rank system into a juggling session by switching ranks forward and back, as if its an ON/OFF switch.

Edited by Uhkretor