Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of high level missions

TurroBandolero

A while ago I watched a video of tactical potato interviewing DE Scott and they were talking about the removal of the simulacrum and how without the simulacrum we would have to wait at least an hour in a survival mission in order to see enemies of the same level as the ones that can be spawned on the simulacrum. It was mentioned how new "high" level missions could be implemented and this and that.

In my honest opinion, we could go much further than simulacrum level given the damage output and the survivability that warframes/weapons currently have. And I'm talking about level 1000+

I think we could push the game to the point we have a certain necessity to think about our entire loadout because grabbing the first aoe weapon that comes to mind and spamming left click is not enough.

Video of the interview previously mentioned:

Video I did for my clan's discord playing against high level enemies in the current melee patch:

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb bad4youLT:

And why do we need missions to be set in such unresonably high level agian ?

Because they need to proof who has the bigger damage numbers and can kill 5x more bullet sponges and more one shot mechanics for the same rewards and wasting more time then average people. Having the illusion of endgame and endcontent exisitng in any game, while it only is another grind island, even raids in popular MMORPG's are jsut repeating the same thing over and over for a reward that will be meaningless with the next raid.

• Like 1

I think the game gets boring if I dont have to pay attention.

As simple as that.

And if the enemies cannot kill me even if I stand still and I dont have to do anithing else than press a single button to kill the entire room...

Its not about proving who is better, Im speaking about game mechanics that I feel are wasted because theres no point using such mechanics against lvl 40 enemies.

I dont claim to be any good with my video for example, what skill is involved in being invisible and killing enemies that dont shot back?

You mention "wasting more time than average people", well... Im asking for a high level mission so I dont have to waste a lot of time just to face enemies that dont get oneshoted

Im not asking for the removal of lvl 40-100 missions, if high level content comes out and you want to continue playing hidron, sorties, etc. go ahead and play whatever mission you want.

and the level is not unreasonably high, its manageable, both in solo or in party

They can't give us what they can't test 😂

I'll just resort to spending an hour going 100 waves in arbitration defense to finally complete a warm up with level 1600+ enemies. Sure I could waste time in a survival, but what's the point when i can go 2 hours and not even come close to the scaling of arbitration defense?

Especially considering the simulacrum... level 170 cap? pfft. That's a wasted 75 minutes in Mot to reach that. If only DE wasn't so stubborn and gave us the dev build simulacrum with a level 5000 cap.

My last defense ended at wave 110, I wasn't struggling, yeah I was camping in a room for the last 10 waves when my smeeta died. However I left because I was bored. It only took 1h 10m (well probably less given I paused every 20 waves to stretch). I think going 200+ waves would've been just as easy.

Z90X19J.jpg