Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Razorwing Augment Bug

Tinklzs

Did two 1 hour long survivals today with titania, one was more interesting than the other.

Firstly, thank you for the QoL change of 'removing' her wings when you aim. 

Spellbound Harvest is also a nice augment, and was used when this bug occurred but I don't know if it was the cause.

The first video clip you can see that the Razorwing Augment buff (198%) is still active when the buff isn't there, and when you cast an ability goes back to 100% 4/4 stacks with one cast. Not sure why, was able to replicate this a few times.

The second video clip you can see that the Razorwing Augment buff (398%!!) somehow got doubled to 398%. Not sure why, was unable to replicate it (didn't notice it at first). The sound effects are what alerted me, since her firerate also .. doubled. So there's that.

Stats of my Titania are as follows.

128% Duration

130% Efficiency

100% Range

199% Power Strength

21 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

The second video clip you can see that the Razorwing Augment buff (398%!!) somehow got doubled to 398%. Not sure why, was unable to replicate it (didn't notice it at first). The sound effects are what alerted me, since her firerate also .. doubled. So there's that.

This is because you were in a fissure, and your frame was corrupted when you transitioned into Razorwing. Razorwing will snapshot your power strength when you activate it, and Blitz will scale off that value until you leave razorwing.

@EDM774 So testing this in the simulacrum, each stack of Blitz, even just a single cast, is actually lasting twice as long as the UI is tracking.