Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got scammed, what to do?

Nightbird64

Question

SO im pretty new to kuva lich trades. I wanted to get one with a Bramma. I spent the whole morning farming murmurs to get rid of my trash lich in order to buy a Bramma one. I type in trade chat "WTB Kuva Bramma" and a player named -Removed Name- replies with got one with 49% toxin. I go to trade with him and give him 69plat as he wanted. What i didn't know sicne this is my first time trading a lich is that you can preview the lich by clicking the box with the name. So the trade ends and i see that i got a lich with а Brakk. I decide to write him back by calling him a "scammer" just to see that he ignored me the minute the trade ended. What do I do? Do I report him for scam? I honestly dont know what to do...

The scammer himself.

-Removed Image-

Here you can see the chat where he repleid to my "WTB Kuva bramma"

-Removed Image-

The Lich he gave me. Now I have to farm plat again and waste another 4 hours to get rid of this trash lich.

-Removed Image-

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Name and Shame

3 answers to this question

Removed name and shame.

Please do not name and shame anyone on the forums, no matter what they may have done.

If you want to report a Tenno's conduct to DE then open a support ticket: http://support.warframe.com/

Also: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200092259-Trading-FAQ-Safe-Trading-Tips

Spoiler

"TENNO SAFE TRADING TIPS: 

Trading with your fellow Tenno is a large part of the Warframe experience. While most players use the trading system with honest intentions, there are some players who do not. To help protect yourself from scammers, please be aware of the following:

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB: Always double, triple check that you will be receiving what you and the other player decided upon. It never hurts to be extra cautious, Tenno! 

Trading UI Changes: With the release of U17 on consoles, you may have noticed a few exciting changes to the Trading UI. From now on, if a player changes something you will notified instantly. You will then need to re-check to accept the changes before proceeding with the trade"

**Please be aware that once you have completed a trade in game we cannot reverse it, so be careful out there!**

• Like 4