Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Integrating the Wolf of Saturn Six & the Infested Emissary permanently in an ideal way

Duality52

Currently, the Wolf of Saturn Six is left to be fought only through an expensive Beacon (aside from that Tactical Alert to hunt the Wolf in his secluded node at Saturn). The only things left of the Emissary are the Zealoid Prelate and his Bastions in his secluded node in the Orokin Derelict. Yet both have the opportunity to be interwoven with the rest of the Star Chart.

Wolf of Saturn Six and his convicts:

• Around Jupiter, Neptune, and Saturn, there will be "Convict Raids" where a group of Saturn Six Convicts are raiding the area for their fellow convicts and supplies. Capturing them will net you some point currency similar to Judgement Points/Animo Nav Beacons. Some Convict groups have Amalgam Corpus Robotics due to the Wolf being able to control Amalgam Robotics.
  • In said "Convict Raids" the Wolf can appear to fight you. The Convicts accompanying him are no longer invincible. Defeating him in this manner will still drop parts of the Wolf Sledge.
  • The Wolf and his Convicts are now considered hostile to other factions, rather than to be simply ignored. As another balance, the Wolf uses the same status vulnerability like Liches are have some partial Ability immunity.
  • The Wolf has his own hijacked Galleon in Saturn, which is comprised of his Convicts and hacked Amalgam Robotics. You can use the aforementioned point currency to fight him similarly to the Tactical Alert. One option is the standard level range in Saturn, but his drop table remains the same chance. The other choice raises all enemy levels up to Level 80-100, while doubling the Wolf Sledge parts' drop chance.

The Emissary:

• The Emissary Derelicts are a great explanation for the Infested Invasions around the System. During those Invasions from these Derelicts, have the Infested Zealots appear again to lead the invasion.
  • If there is a Derelict around a planet/region, the main faction (Grineer or Corpus) will inform you of the situation and offer to double any Battle Pay you get for helping to drive away the Derelict.
  • As seen in Nightwave Series 2: Episode 3, make the Derelicts also Infested Corpus Ships. That could offer the opportunity of doing Hive Sabotage or Infested Salvage in a multi-stage mission similar to Kuva Fortress Assault.

Thoughts?

My main thought is... well, these are very space-faring enemies, Star Chart is not lacking for stuff to do, but Empyrean's is.

I feel like new stuff like this should go into Empyrean. Maybe Optional points of Interest like the infested in the Veil.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Loza03:

My main thought is... well, these are very space-faring enemies, Star Chart is not lacking for stuff to do, but Empyrean's is.

I feel like new stuff like this should go into Empyrean. Maybe Optional points of Interest like the infested in the Veil.

Moving on can be good but then makign old stuff even more irrelevant? I rather implent them in older mission and planets, you seen how people were upset about Void being "useles" now. They should rather work on and combine stuff instead fo this content islands.

Just now, Marine027 said:

Moving on can be good but then makign old stuff even more irrelevant? I rather implent them in older mission and planets, you seen how people were upset about Void being "useles" now. They should rather work on and combine stuff instead fo this content islands.

I agree but... well, right now, Empyrean has nothing.

It's never going to not be an island of any kind of description if it doesn't have stuff to do in it.

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Star Chart is not lacking for stuff to do, but Empyrean's is.

I did forget that there used to be a model of the Saturn Six prison during missions in the Saturn Proxima in Empyrean, so that's a fair point. I wouldn't mind seeing hijacked Gosktad Fighters from the Convicts.