Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The qualification for Mastery rank 9 should be changed to something else, or at least it should be easier

Hamster_Master

I think a lot of players are struggling with this S#&$ty qualification

Right now I'm trying to complete this qualification, but I cant beacuse of stealth... Now stealth is a pretty insignificant part of the game, and there are only a handful frames who are focused on stealth and using sthealth is frustrating and impossible with any other frame if you didn't choose one of them. In the 9th Mastery rank qualification you need to use stealth, but you cant use the abilites of the frames and this S#&$ makes the completion so #*!%ing hard that you will ragequit at least once from this game. I wouldnt have any problems with this qualification if Warframe was stealth-based or would habe got a mor practial and a well designed stealth system. All I want is a change qualification for mastery rank 9 or DE would enable using abilities, for example: Loki's ability wich makes him invisible. And maybe the change would make the qualification too easy, but the other low-level qualifications are easy af so we could focus on the actual game more. This qualification #*!%ing blocks me from end-game equipment and other players too. Also #*!% stealth, because all you do in Warframe is run and gun, cast some abilities,  bathe in the enemys blood etc., i think that stealth is here so the 'Ninjas play free' (i've seen this phase when a youtuber was sponsored by DE) can justify.

If i made some mistakes, than sorry, i just ragequited from the game, also engilsh is not my first language.

Are you talking about this one?

The enemies are almost blind in the mission.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Hamster_Master:

If i made some mistakes, than sorry, i just ragequited from the game, also engilsh is not my first language.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Hamster_Master:

or would habe got

German? If yes we have our own little forum.^^

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/112-deutsch/

• Like 1

This test does need to be adjusted a little though. The enemies have a lot more range of vision than they used to have when it was created, so trying to copy a guide from a while ago will get you detected.

It's obviously still possible (as the video above shows), but it's somewhat unorthodox as you'd assume just going around the pillars and staying on the ground would be enough.

Personally I did this by abusing Skiajati's stealth; a finisher using Skiajati will give you 5s invisibility.

Edited by (NSW)Matt-S

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (NSW)Matt-S:

This test does need to be adjusted a little though. The enemies have a lot more range of vision than they used to have when it was created, so trying to copy a guide from a while ago will get you detected.

This Video is from Update 27.2.2 (made on 09 March. 2020). And the PC Version is now on Update 27.3.16. (And if you don't want to believe me I can send you the video-file.)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (NSW)Matt-S:

It's obviously still possible (as the video above shows), but it's somewhat unorthodox as you'd assume just going around the pillars and staying on the ground would be enough.

It's enough. Just look at the enemies (or use like me the enemy-radar), relax and attack when no one is looking.

Actually imo this is one of the easier Mr.-tests. There is no timer or anything, which results in doing mistakes. The only thing which is needed are the basics. (And enemy-radar if you want to have it very easy.)