Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

maiking plat?

_Anise_

Question

starting to need plat for slots and stuff since I am starting to run low, I have already dropped money twice on warframe and currently money is a little tight, outside of randomly getting a 75% off I won't be able to buy any more so trying to look into selling in game stuff.

I got a Synapse riven which I guess is popular weapon but I never really sold anything in game before so wondering a few things...

My Synapse riven mr16 rolled 4 times the last time it came up with 161.5% crit damage 169.2% crit chance, 113.4% multishot, -41.1% damage to grineer

should I max out a riven level before trying to sell it ?

wondering how do I judge how much this is worth?

Generally are any items good/consistent sellers?

3 answers to this question

ok so... For moneymaking, you have three ish options (four if you consider scarlet spear):

*Crack relics for prime parts and sell them on the warframe market. this is the starter method for making plat

*Do arbitrations, and sell maxed mods like adaptation and rank 5 arcanes. This is a decent amount of steady cash flow, as a maxed adaptaton easily sells for 100+ plat per.

*Get into riven trading. Besides selling veiled rivens from sortes, you can try to invest into making a riven "Worth selling" by trying to get a good roll on it. This method stacks well with arbitration running as you can use the vitus for 10k kuva per 25 vitus essence.

As for selling the riven, I would say keep it if you have any intrest in the gun, and its your only riven for the gun.

• Like 1