Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fewer and fewer people doing kuva lich missions

Travis05

I used to go public to these missions. Before i could find a group in every planet. No every node, but at least every planet had 1 node with a group doing it. Now i have to wait some minutes until finding group or just go solo.

Idk how many people can kill a lv5 lich from themselves but im no one of them. And if this continues, kuva liches will be another dead game mode.

I think the problem here is DE designed a long term grind, but no incentives to continue playing. For example: why Oestrus, Eris has always a squadron doing it? Cause its where you farm Nidus and there is chance new players will go there if they really want it. People begin to play everyday so its guaranteed that node will be always busy.

Kuva weapons and ephemera however...are not the same. Idk what DE should do but this need a fix.

I can solo most lich missions.  Ivara, Inaros, and Titania should be able to solo a level 5 lich with the proper equipment.

I'd be down to run with you if you're looking for lich versions of the endless mission types, assuming you're game sessions align with mine.

I just ran a buttload of liches myself the past couple of days.  I only have 2 60% weapons and those do not have the right element.  I sank 2 twin stubs into my twin stubb and only got to 42% lol.  So I have alot of farming to do still... and I have gotten exactly 0 ephemera after 40+ liches.   I also help others when they say they cant kill their own lich.  

My valkyr has umbra mods but thats it.  Venka claws with no riven.  This was before I had these super nice Arcane Fury+Strike.  

So I disagree with lich's being dead lol.   Murmur farm spam before Scarlet Spear came out was 75% of recruit chat.  I had to filter the word out lol.   

----------------------

On your second point... rewards to keep us coming back.   We get a little bit of Kuva and about the only reason to run murmurs in a squad...   It would be pretty awesome if they upped the kuva amounts considerably.  I think any kuva drops that happen now should be set to 3k kuva.  Larvalings... any time Lich levels..  I think when you kill or capture your lich it should be worth 25k kuva.  They should create a third option at the end of a Lich hunt to drain the kuva from your lich(the choice you pick after you have all the weapons and dont feel like trading).  Draining would give 50k kuva. 

Im just getting into rivens and I dont wanna do survivals or disruptions for kuva.  I like to buy crap rivens and roll them myself but I cant make the Kuva fast enough lol.  

Massive amounts of void trace would be another nice reward that could keep me coming back for more.   I would love to see void trace all over the place.  Anywhere besides fissures.  

-----------------------

Im pumped for Corpus liches.   How will the corpus get their hands on kuva lore wise??   Which corpus weapons will get kuva'ed..... Kuva Ferrox?? Kuva Supra?? 

Althought they need to quickly rethink Lv40 weapons and how mastery works.  Mastery should only goto Lv30... The weapon can go to Lv40..