Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Defence

Kylo.

Would be nice to change Defence to something that doesn't require me to search for the last enemy to complete a wave and then a few seconds after each wave.

What I would like to see is a set amount of enemies I have to kill per defence wave, every wave being the equivalent of five waves we have now and more than the set amount of enemies I have to kill will spawn.

So that when I kill the set amount of enemies the rest of the enemies will run away and come back later.

• Like 3

They could do something simple : each rotation last 5 min and the spawn rate increase every 1 min, no pause until you finish the rotation and you only need to actually clean the room when you reach the 5 min treshhold.

Some kind of survival but in one tile with an objective to defend and no life support bs.

... I want it to be never ending with spawns happening every 5 seconds, spamming the map to a point where there is no ground to be in... but we have to make due with what we have. If that isn't satisfactory, you can avoid defense until it becomes something else entirely different.

Would be interesting to see that instead of waves, if they went to a holding, advancing, set up. Where you have positions you fall back to with easier defense points when being overwhelmed, and positions you can advance to but face marginally harder resistance. And the mission ends when you cant fall back anymore, or hold the top position for a 5 min period (Or choose to go on like survival). If it was done like the efficiency metric in the onslaught game mode, where your advancement or retreat was determined by the number of enemies killed within a time frame. It would be a nice change of pace from defending a static place, that the A.I. just zerg rushes, and spams, trying to apply lockdowns on the player, and keep them in a rundown.