Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed!. Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly...

Mr.SHOWRUNNER

Question

20 минут назад, SlashingSunset сказал:

What exactly does it say when you launch Warframe? Does it say Update Failed, the Preprocess pass seem to have crashed?

When I launch the launcher, it writes from below Search for updates.  So it takes a few seconds for an update and when it does, it immediately pops up an error where it writes:

Update failed!
If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.
Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.
The update will be restarted shortly...

Every time.

22 minutes ago, Eifiel said:

When I launch the launcher, it writes from below Search for updates.  So it takes a few seconds for an update and when it does, it immediately pops up an error where it writes:

Update failed!
If possible please step through the crash-handler and note the WAR-number you were given when it completed.
Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com/ and include the WAR-number for further assistance.
The update will be restarted shortly...

Every time.

Hmm, interesting. Does it say anything about the Preprocesser crashing?

6 минут назад, SlashingSunset сказал:

Hmm, interesting. Does it say anything about the Preprocesser crashing?

I dont know, really. I see that a recent update in many people has caused this error

29 minutes ago, Eifiel said:

I dont know, really. I see that a recent update in many people has caused this error

Yea, I see quite a few people are having this issue, while the game is still playable by others. I hope they have a fix for this soon...

1 час назад, SlashingSunset сказал:

Yea, I see quite a few people are having this issue, while the game is still playable by others. I hope they have a fix for this soon...

I also hope, because I recently started playing and here are the problems

On 2020-05-01 at 10:22 PM, Mr_Panday said:

thanks guys ! you must uncheck "bulk download" and "aggressive download". It seems to work! 

Have a nice days ❤️

how much time did it took to load up?

3 часа назад, SlashingSunset сказал:

Reinstalling the game did not change anything

I just came to thank someone who came up with that idea.

Bulk download and aggressive download disabled. An voila it works.

Why Google hasn't shown me this answer earlier? 🙂 Before redownloading 27 GB twice? Only some historical posts about repairing C++? Visual Studio works as it always did.

Maybe De should make an announcement? Nevermind. And Ordis tells me that it's good that I have returned.... No comment.

Once again thank you anonymous genius 🙂

i emailed DE and i gotta reply from them 

this is the email the sent me

[DE]Nathan (WARFRAME Support)

May 4, 12:33 EDT

Hello Mr.SHOWRUNNER,

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. A recent patch should potentially be able to help resolve or alleviate what you brought up here, but if you are still experiencing difficulties, please feel free to reopen this ticket.

Thank you for enjoying Warframe!

@Eifiel, @SlashingSunset, @SoliaxUmbra, @darkbrick

Go into the launcher option (cog on the top right), verify and then optimise the download cache. If that doesn't work disable bulk and aggressive download. If that still doesn't work switch it to DirectX 10 (remember to change it back if that gets the update working).

Those are the various fixes that have been posted in the "failed update" thread.

2 часа назад, Shalath сказал:

@Eifiel, @SlashingSunset, @SoliaxUmbra, @darkbrick

Go into the launcher option (cog on the top right), verify and then optimise the download cache. If that doesn't work disable bulk and aggressive download. If that still doesn't work switch it to DirectX 10 (remember to change it back if that gets the update working).

Those are the various fixes that have been posted in the "failed update" thread.

Stupid game with their stupid support. Nothing changes

Title. I've been having this issue since the most recent recent mainline. Most of the posts I'm currently seeing say that it's fixed, however I am still having this issue. 

What I've tried:

Verifying Integrity of game cache

Making sure Warframe.exe and the Launcher.exe run as administrator

Reinstalling C++ 2012 and up

Reinstalling the game

/Sfc scannow which did find corrupt files but has repaired them and I've restarted my computer after those were repaired

As I was making this thread I turned off bulk download and aggressive download which solved the problem but at the same time has slowed my download speed (Which it does warn you about when you are turning off those options) Are there any other known solutions?

Edited by DerpBanana27
Updating troubleshoots

I've been getting myself since the latest patch and have tried everything under the sun but nothing seems to work. I am fairly positive its an error on DE's part. I messaged support about it but I'm not sure how long it will take to get fixed.

Also be careful if you try to apply "fixes" people recommend in these sort of threads as you just end up causing more damage that way.