Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update failed!

CGSS93

Same. Prompt says I need to exit and load launcher to get update, but on reload update isn't found. It drops me right back at the login screen, which again tells me I need an update.
Tried rebooting my entire computer.

Finland:
Same problem. Get to login screen, password accepted and then; New version of Warframe available, exit and restart launcher

aside from that, the massive improvements and all I read on the HUGE patch note looks great!

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in this awesome game - from home to boot! 😄 💗👍

At the moment, having the same two "update failed" messages. Update is downloading a little bit at a time, but I'm constantly having to click retry.
Is there any way for you guys to have an off-site downloadable patch? Or even better, a torrent? The latter would make things a LOT easier on update distribution. Although I'll admit it's going to require more drive space.

EDIT: According to someone else, this might help others in this thread 

Edited by EdsBusy17
new info

1 hour ago, EdsBusy17 said:

Update: the tip worked for me. Anyone else having trouble, give it a try. Click the gear in top right of the launcher, and uncheck "Bulk Download" and "Aggressive Download".

i tried it didnt work for me