Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas riven disposition

cyclon21

Question

so, when building atlas for landslide the melee mods are very important, something that shows no info whatsoever is how the difference in disposition affects this, the same riven gives different values for weapons vs their prime variant. so im wondering now which riven value does atlas use for landslide?

does it just take over the primed riven value when its on a primed weapon. does it use the value of the non-primed version, or do i have to use the non-primed weapon to get the higher disposition. does it just use the value as shown in the MODS menu. or is there even another way this is determined?

6 answers to this question

Haven't tested so I can't confirm, but it should use the disposition of the weapon it's currently equiped one.
To test it, you can simply use a Riven on a weapon with at least one variant, and test if you get the same numbers with the exact same modding. If the number changes, it mean it take the stats depending on the weapon.

But anyways Amphis riven is your best option here anyways.

• Like 1

i got a massive riven for kogake, but there being no info kinda sucks, i rather not waste allot of time to find out landslide is Always considered non-prime. although i expect the equiped weapon to be considered, it would be absolute insane to be forced to use non-prime melee essentially forcing you to bring a weaker melee to make the skill more powerfull, aspecially for a frame thats absolutely melee focused.

oke i just rushed a kogake trough the foundry. and the prime/non prime DOES seem to have effect. imo something that should be changed for the reason i stated in my previous reply. but i can live with it. guess il go forma this piece of crap.

Naturally the weapon with a higher riven disposition will have stronger stats on the riven, but for atlas stat sticks you'd typically go for one of the weapons that has a good syndicate mod and a decent riven disposition, Like the Mire or Jaw Sword

i just never used a riven on a primed weapon variant, but as a main my atlas has been a absolute plat dump for me over the years. this was just one of those obscure mechanics i had to know for sure to keep up my atlas knowlage. i just tried to be lazy by not testing myself.

@cyclon2 2 things to note:

1. Warframe abilities/weapons do not have Rivens. Landslide does not generate Rivens, nor will it alter the disposition of a weapon.

2. Rivens will have different stats based on the disposition of the weapon variant they’re equipped to, so you need to compare weapon stats and Landslide damage output for each variant to see what works best. While I can understand the frustration, this is consistent across a lot of frames, such as Gara and Khora. Using a melee weapon as a stat stick for a Warframe ability usually results in that weapon being less than ideal for normal use. You will probably use your primary and secondary more, and handle all melee with Landslide, as opposed to the melee weapon.