Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer prime

The least annoying way to do this from my experience is either shooting while on the move with the High Noon stance or using the default stance which iirc. has less cuts, but if anyone knows a better way, i would like to know this as well.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)vVIIIINDz said:

Ok cool so I have seen this high moon stance mod what does it do?

Well, its first two attacks in the combo are ranged, you wait 1- 2 seconds after that or move to break the combo-rinse and repeat.

you are probably looking at old videos // probably the one before melee 2.9

you used to be able to hold e to use charged attack // doesn't consume your combo count

on old redeemer prime people usually double tap  E to spread status then hold to use charged attack for 400% dmg + dmg multi from Condition Overload.

well it doesn't work like that anymore,

right now people are using Heavy Attack build on redeemer with Amalgam Organ Shatter,  Killing Blow and Corrupted Charge

yeah nvm it was neutral combo from high noon
195?cb=20191214011834

Edited by .OwOkin.

On 2020-05-02 at 11:54 PM, (PS4)vVIIIINDz said:

How do I use this like a shotgun?

i have seen vids of people using this without swinging it like a sword and just doing 2 shotgun shots!?

what am I doing wrong 

Here is how I use Redeemer Prime (only for stationary missions, no running around) :

1. Ivara with [Empowered Quiver] for more crit damage - Place a few dashwires to shoot from
2. Stance [Bullet Dance] - Combo where you press Block + melee - no swings, only shots (if you stand on a dashwire, u stay in one place, otherwise this combo is an awful mess with jumping around)
3. some pistol with arbitration mod [Energizing Shot] + [Suppress] to pick up energy orbs while stay on a wire invisible (and of course some efficiency in your build to stay invis forever)

the only weak spot of this build is the huge damage cut off after 30 meters (93.75%), but you always have your primary and secondary weapon to deal with an enemy far away