Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the most forgotten weapons and how would you improve them?

Zahnrad

primary: definitely Veldt, and maybe the Karak family. Veldt does way too little damage to be a DMR, Argonak at the very least has full-auto. Karak family are ok-ish statwise but they just feel so boring to use for any real length of time IMO, if they just gave them a little more vibration and maybe change the firing sound, it would feel less like a toy and more like a true "Space Kalashnikov" that the Karak is clearly aping. a lot of the automatics need looking at really though, as there's less point to usign them compared to all these powerful AoE weapons in every category.

Secondary: obviously the Stug. just triple the damage or some other hefty buff and it's be good to go. it has it's own uniqueness, it's just that it's also pi$$ weak.

melee: there aren't really any "bad" melee weapons now, but I would love to see all the Melees with only one Stance type get another Stance: Warfans, Blade & Whip and Rapier categories in particular.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Latron series ain't doing so hot either.   Can't wait for an Ak-Latron so it can pull even the Bronco family. 😛

Anybody use any of the Boltos?  I don't know these weapons well, but I can't recall ever seeing  any of them past early star chart.

They just received the conclave Double Tap mod, that might be a small bonus to give them a go again.