Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant FPS stutter

WOWESOMUCHDOGE

Question

6 answers to this question

Lower the graphical settings, turn vSync & anti-aliasing off, fps limit to no limit. Anything that isn't necessary turn it way down.

And if that doesn't help well then I honestly think you'd need a better system to run the game on. Warframe doesn't require that much power to run decently you just gotta tweak the settings to fit your hardware.

12 minutes ago, Ineradicable said:

Lower the graphical settings, turn vSync & anti-aliasing off, fps limit to no limit. Anything that isn't necessary turn it way down.

And if that doesn't help well then I honestly think you'd need a better system to run the game on. Warframe doesn't require that much power to run decently you just gotta tweak the settings to fit your hardware.

i dont think its my hardware issue as it just started happened recently,the fps counter shows no crazy drops but the game still stutters, previously my game is smooth just run fine tho

Honestly, this is going to sound super obvious and laughable, but I get the same issue sometimes and the problem is usually with my laptop being slow or with my laptop's charging cable being loose. I usually just check my charging status (make sure your laptop/PC is getting enough power), and then restart my computer if that's not the issue. Works every time for me. Hope that helps!

21 hours ago, WOWESOMUCHDOGE said:

My warframe can run above 60fps just fine even the fps counter is showing, but somehow lately my game seems so stuttery as if the fps is dropping to 20-30 every few seconds? i can play other games just fine
how do i fix this stutter

Settings->System->Power & Sleep->Additional power settings. Is it set to High Performance?

Same for me, glad to see its not just me.

Submitted a ticket and their instructions seemed to work for me.

Try verifying and optimizing the download cache. Also, when the game is not running, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and delete all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

Might help.