Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Jupiter spy maps bugged?

Quantumshard

I have to ask, because the alarms keep triggering on me no matter what I do.  Avoided the lasers?  Check.  Destroyed all the cameras?  Check.  Standing perfectly still in a corner away from any enemies?  Check.  The section with the console under glass is the worst offender triggering almost every time I go in, even when I manage perfect stealth kills and avoid anything that should set off the alarms.  The section with the large rotating laser field also often goes off even when I've managed to get past and up the stairs without being seen.

9/10 times I go in these missions and I get an alarm even when I'm damned sure I didn't trip anything. 

The console-under-glass room has several guards walking around in there, in both lower and upper floor. If one sees (or hears) you and you didn't notice them, they will run to the nearest panel and activate the alarm. There is also a camera in there on the lower level, attached to the ceiling in the side corridors.

The rotating laser room, I take it you take the left inner path.  On the right path, there is a camera watching the entire left path you are taking. Yes, it WILL see you from all the way over there, its view range is impressive.