Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #8!

[DE]Megan

On 2020-05-15 at 10:57 AM, (NSW)albadicentra said:

Not to sound ungrateful but people already watched the stream and did what was required of them to get this drop, some people don’t have the time to watch every stream so making them carve out more time from their schedules is kind of a $&*^ move. I realize it is probably difficult or impossible to figure out who should have gotten the drop from last night’s stream but come on now.

Very similar in nature to the Ash Prime and Nekros Prime kerfuffles. I can't remember for sure but I think their solution for the Nekros Prime drop worked (otherwise I'd be salty enough to remember for sure), in which they ran a script that checked to see who got the lotus ephemera but not Nekros Prime and gave it to them. Don't see why they don't try that here. Too much work I guess. Ash Prime was an absolute trip though. Tons of people didn't receive the drop properly, and it took DE a bit to acknowledge the issue and announce they were working on rectifying the problem. When a solution DID finally drop down the pipeline, they went "Surprise! We just ran a script that gave Ash Prime to anybody and everybody who logged in within the last week, and if you didn't get it too bad!" Obviously many were ecstatic to receive Ash Prime without having to have watched the stream to begin with, but there were others severely burned like myself. It's not so much that I didn't get Ash Prime that bothered me (didn't log in that week as there was no reason to, and I already had Ash Prime and just wanted to sell the spare for a warframe slot), but the fact that they COMPLETELY changed the requirements for receipt without warning and no regard for the prior requirements.
It's not the end of the world, but whenever it happens I can't help but be reminded of the precedent scenarios and go into rant mode. It points to a flawed system, and I don't know if the issue is on DE's side or Twitch's, but the problem apparently still hasn't been patched out entirely, and so long as that is the case it's only a matter of time before another big conundrum with a terrible solution comes along, causing another community flash fire.

Please, PLEASE, can anybody show me where to find a list or page or anything that posts the winners of the plat prizes featured in the Community streams. I've been following the streams for a while now when I can, and the drops are a cool extra fun thing that get you a notification in game, if you've qualified. BUT how does it work for the plat they roll on twitch and Mixer? Where do i find a list with the winners of that stream?

For example, you watch the stream, go and throw a pee pee, come back and they just finished rolling a plat prize (or any other prize really), yes you've missed it so you can't @ them, or DM them to get your prize if you've won. I can't find it anywhere on the internet where to find a list. i know they do it woth the big DEV Streams and 'from home' streams, but the other 'official' streams.....no dice 😞

So please, anyone, if you're listening from beyond the stars.....help a fellow Tenno out 😛

11 hours ago, (XB1)DARKGMM said:

Please, PLEASE, can anybody show me where to find a list or page or anything that posts the winners of the plat prizes featured in the Community streams. I've been following the streams for a while now when I can, and the drops are a cool extra fun thing that get you a notification in game, if you've qualified. BUT how does it work for the plat they roll on twitch and Mixer? Where do i find a list with the winners of that stream?

For example, you watch the stream, go and throw a pee pee, come back and they just finished rolling a plat prize (or any other prize really), yes you've missed it so you can't @ them, or DM them to get your prize if you've won. I can't find it anywhere on the internet where to find a list. i know they do it woth the big DEV Streams and 'from home' streams, but the other 'official' streams.....no dice 😞

So please, anyone, if you're listening from beyond the stars.....help a fellow Tenno out 😛

You mean this?

On 2020-05-14 at 8:09 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Platinum Winners:

Reveal hidden contents

TWITCH:
dreadpt 
gemizok
revanoodle

Titania Prime Access Winner:

Reveal hidden contents

TWITCH: 
t0xiicpheonix19