Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some ideas to improve Archwings and its missions.

MorteNexus13

I know that we have just the part 1 of Railjack Revisited, but since I guess some people have used archwings more on Railjack missions (and Balor Fomorian) than on Archwing missions, I would like DE to exploit the potential of the missions that started it all (especially with the future modular archwings). My suggestions are:

• Mix ground and archwing missions.
  • Drop Railjack resources.
  • Free Space for Corpus and Infested.
  • Endurance mission (Survival for archwings)
  • Use the Archwing on some tile sets (such as Corpus ice planet, Corpus gas city, Infested ship, Grineer forest and Grineer asteroid fortress) as a means of transportation and fight against some flying enemies on the way.
  • Make the corpus ship (archwing) a bigger place so as not to collide every 5 seconds (such as The Jordas Verdict tile set).
  • Fight against Railjack fighters on the Pursuit mission.
  • Show a light sphere instead of a ring on Interception missions.
  • Improve the way to heal downed allies from a higher distance.
  • Make the Pursuit mission endless (?)

Tell me your ideas/suggestions and if you can, how to improve Rush, because I don't have any to be honest (besides fix some bugs).

I quite like the Submersible Archwing missions on Neptune.  Having missions in a similar style, where you go from normal movement to Archwing and back as the standard across all Archwing missions, as is the case on Neptune, would be a great addition, in my opinion.

14 hours ago, MorteNexus13 said:

I know that we have just the part 1 of Railjack Revisited, but since I guess some people have used archwings more on Railjack missions (and Balor Fomorian) than on Archwing missions, I would like DE to exploit the potential of the missions that started it all (especially with the future modular archwings). My suggestions are:

• Mix ground and archwing missions.
  • Drop Railjack resources.
  • Free Space for Corpus and Infested.
  • Endurance mission (Survival for archwings)
  • Use the Archwing on some tile sets (such as Corpus ice planet, Corpus gas city, Infested ship, Grineer forest and Grineer asteroid fortress) as a means of transportation and fight against some flying enemies on the way.
  • Make the corpus ship (archwing) a bigger place so as not to collide every 5 seconds (such as The Jordas Verdict tile set).
  • Fight against Railjack fighters on the Pursuit mission.
  • Show a light sphere instead of a ring on Interception missions.
  • Improve the way to heal downed allies from a higher distance.
  • Make the Pursuit mission endless (?)

Tell me your ideas/suggestions and if you can, how to improve Rush, because I don't have any to be honest (besides fix some bugs).

• railjack is the mix ground and space mission 

they already doing corpus and infested space

• wouldn't be fun trust me 

• the tilesets are too small for that 

•the fighers are too big for persuit as archwing missions enemy scale is bigger than railjack like the ship that is captured on the archwing on persuit mission is the bomber that we see on Railjack missions and is significantly bigger archwing mission 

• make the mere open tile sets with  more open with less wall or holes of inconsistent geometry to get stuckon and better archwing controls that dosent feel like you're piloting drunk fly 

also spawn archwing enemies on railjack near station that only attack archwings and the railjack enemies only attack the railjack giving a more balanced and less use amesha because is the only one that survives