Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Check your railjack mods

Uh... pretty sure that supposed to happen with Railjack Revised.

The missing mods are the ones of different Houses like Zetki Lavan and Vidar. Now each avionic is of only one house except for a few which are from Sigma.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

While crafting gear for my railjack today I noticed that all of my integrated mods were missing, not unequipped but missing.

So yeah all of you railjack owners should go and check on that.

Did you really check all your avionics in all houses?

If there are really some avionics missing, then write a ticket to support.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wohakoth said:

Uh... pretty sure that supposed to happen with Railjack Revised.

The missing mods are the ones of different Houses like Zetki Lavan and Vidar. Now each avionic is of only one house except for a few which are from Sigma.

Yes I'm aware, however it was stated that ranked mods would be transfered into the specific houses from what I have read. "The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type."

4 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Did you really check all your avionics in all houses?

If there are really some avionics missing, then write a ticket to support.

Yes checked all, no ranked mods that I had were present.

Edited by (PS4)reddragonhrcro

hace 36 minutos, (PS4)reddragonhrcro dijo:

Yes I'm aware, however it was stated that ranked mods would be transfered into the specific houses from what I have read. "The remaining Integrated Avionic for each Type will take on the values of the previously highest valued Avionic of its Type."

Yes checked all, no ranked mods that I had were present.

If you're talking about ranks and dirac invested on the avionics you got it wrong, they palced a script in which all dirac invested on them would get refunded, and you have to rank and place them again.

By values they meant the specific base stat from the strongest house, that is Zetki stats for example on certain avionics.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lukasystem said:

If you're talking about ranks and dirac invested on the avionics you got it wrong, they palced a script in which all dirac invested on them would get refunded, and you have to rank and place them again.

By values they meant the specific base stat from the strongest house, that is Zetki stats for example on certain avionics.

Oh, in that case got it wrong then, thx for clearing it up.

7 hours ago, Wearbe said:

Why are the Sigma mods so rare? I've only seen 2. Ever.

As far as I know, you already have them. They're for complete beginners. They don't drop from any enemies, at all.

Hyperstrike, Bulkhead, and Hull Weave are the only 3 sigma avionics.

• Like 1