Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck on loading screen when returning to Dry Dock from Railjack Mission

(NSW)Dyeritso

Whenever my teammates and I try to return to the Dry Dock after finishing any mission for Railjack, the game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen. There's no way to resolve the issue other than closing and restarting the game. This occurs whether the mission was successful or not. 

At least the loot isn't lost, but still bothersome, as having to start the game over and over again and regrouping everytime is a hindrance. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just experienced this again today.  Selecting Dry Dock and afterward stuck in the transition "warp" with no way to hit escape key or anything.  As much as I enjoy railjack, this is the initial issues that continue to creep back into the gameplay that are really subtracting from the experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I experienced this issue myself. I was finishing a mission and I tried to return to the Dry Dock. I got stuck on a loading screen and I could not press escape or any other interaction. While i was searching for the result about 4 min passed and i was at the Dry Dock. Seems it is not a bug. You just need to wait a really long time to get loaded into the Dry Dock, thats all. :)

• 4 months later...
On 2021-03-23 at 10:50 AM, Erelas said:

Just experienced this again today.  Selecting Dry Dock and afterward stuck in the transition "warp" with no way to hit escape key or anything.  As much as I enjoy railjack, this is the initial issues that continue to creep back into the gameplay that are really subtracting from the experience.

initial issues lul. hello from the future

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

from veil proxima to dry dock they seem to be taking even longer in the forever range, for me it sends me back to my main ship after waiting for too long, and it skips the dry dock alltogether

Edited by Elfezen

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...