Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Condor Dropships in Vallis missions

Great.Dane

Recently, I was running a fortuna bounty that involved protecting a Coildrive. Unfortunately, I failed that bounty because the dropships that spawned in absolutely tore threw the coildrives shields and health, destroying it. I know it wouldn't be reasonable to remove the turrets from the dropships, but would it be able to only shoot at the player, instead of targeting the objective as well? 

Just wondering, because the turrets do quite a lot of damage, especially to whatever objective they spawn near.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I use Volt all the time. Got used to placing shields in the direction of incoming fire.

Also, I recently found out about Stims. One of those things makes your target invisible to enemies. I tested one on a coildrive. The enemies just ignored it for the remainder of the mission. They're not cheap, but with that kind of utility, they shouldn't be, either.

Ivara might be able to stealth it, too.

... And I think you can shoot the turrets on a gunship.
... Actually, try modding one of your weapons just against them. Blow them up to kill all enemies they're carrying at once. They're very weak against puncture and corrosive.

Stop offering up counter builds ect, that's not how the game should work, the drop ships damage levels are terribly over tuned and they shouldn't be able to target the objective unless their health is toned down and they come far less frequently, and not everyone can afford to maintain frames for every mission type and that's ignoring that people should be able to reasonably beat any mission with any frame provided the proper power level has been attained,

• Like 3