Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gladiator Mods/Combo count no longer pass to Exalted

Andele3025

While gladiator/blood rush are fixed to reset, they are now flat out disabled/dropped with exalted weapons.
Please fix back to prior behaviour where you could keep the combo counter between melee and exalted melee (despite the count ui not displaying so, yet everything else behaved accurately including first heavy attacks multiplier).

• Like 4

This also happens on Garuda's Talons.

Neither [blood rush] nor [weeping wounds] could be effective with the increasing combo counter when using the Garuda's Talons.

If this is the original setting for this weapon, at least, removing those 2 mods from the mod's pool of Garuda's Talons, and killing my last hope of using this weapon. Thank you!

• Like 2

Yes, they don't work at all, tried with 110% crit chance valkyr talons, while having full gladiator set on valkyr/deconstructor prime, and at x8 multiplier I was still getting yellow crits, wtffff. Please fix this DE cuz it makes them horrible.

• Like 3

If exalted melee weapons cannot take gladiator set bonus, they are very bad compared to most other weapons due to the lack of riven mods and other mod restrictions.

They are supposed to be better than normally accessible weapons since they are their warframe's unique ability. Before the patch, exalted melee weapons can achieve this status by being able to absorb gladiator bonus, sacrifical steel, their respective weapon augment and cat's eye at the same time which most other weapon cannot do.

Taking this away is brutal to me, and I believe many others who love building exalted weapon focused builds.

I mean I can of coz build a patch-favourite weapon and live with it, but that's not how I'd prefer to enjoy playing my frames with exalted weapons.

I don't want to activate my exalted weapon ability and become weaker than wielding another weapon because I hv a rather nice riven on that other weapon.

Please, sirs and madams, let my exalted melee weapons absorb gladiator set bonus.

• Like 6