Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mining (rewards tweak request)

I like how mining mechanic was changed since Orb Vallis and have no problems with it. What seems not logical is the randomness of rewards for 1, 2 and 3 heat spots. Most of the time I get better rewards when I find mineral veins with only 1 spot to heat. In this case I spend less time to "dig" it and get a better or equal reward. And every time I get a 3-spot vain I have this thought "oh ****! here we go again.." (more time spent for lesser or equal reward)
My suggestions:
1. the more spots there are to heat - the better reward(s) there should be.
2. if you play in a group - minerals should be a shared reward (either auto pick-up inside affinity range or lay on the floor for the rest of the team to pick it up) - in this case it would be fun and reasonable to go for this activity with a friend (same could be with fishing, but we are talking about mining here)

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me
  • Like 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Scar.brother.help.me:

2. if you play in a group - minerals should be a shared reward (either auto pick-up inside affinity range or lay on the floor for the rest of the team to pick it up) - in this case it would be fun and reasonable to go for this activity with a friend (same could be with fishing, but we are talking about mining here)

Wait that means that all the leechers would become useful. Is that even allowed? If yes we need it. Now. Or better yesterday.

Happy Social Media GIF by Yevbel

Il y a 7 heures, Scar.brother.help.me a dit :

I like how mining mechanic was changed since Orb Vallis and have no problems with it. What seems not logical is the randomness of rewards for 1, 2 and 3 heat spots. Most of the time I get better rewards when I find mineral veins with only 1 spot to heat. In this case I spend less time to "dig" it and get a better or equal reward. And every time I get a 3-spot vain I have this thought "oh ****! here we go again.." (more time spent for lesser or equal reward)
My suggestions:
1. the more spots there are to heat - the better reward(s) there should be.

You know what would also help with this?

Getting rid of Pustrels and Coppernics from the drop tables. They are seriously screwing up mining on PoE and O.V.

• Like 1