Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich: grind to use trash can

(PSN)krumlin

I love the kuva lich missions. But the grind to delete one is painful. It's like revealing a riven you don't want, and having to grind for two days just to throw it away.

Not everything needs to be a grind. It's ok to have some quality of life stuff in a game. I got a lich by mistake, and the penalty for that error is way too high.

Tenno: "Hey, yeah, I know you're supposed to be my greatest arch-nemesis with a solid motive and reason to hate me -- mainly because I shot you in the face -- but sometimes it just doesn't work out between two people and they gotta move on, you know?" 

Lich: Vay Hek - Did you really think it would be this easy? - GIF on Imgur

Unpopular opinion, I don't think you should be able to just get rid of a lich, rewards or not, and I have messed up during my 160 runs to get a kuva bramma the first day it came out, and had to kill not one, but two liches in order to continue running and neither weapons were anything I wanted. Just pay more attention. 

Edited by ShichiseitenYasha
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Tenno: "Hey, yeah, I know you're supposed to be my greatest arch-nemesis with a solid motive and reason to hate me -- mainly because I shot you in the face -- but sometimes it just doesn't work out between two people and they gotta move on, you know?" 

Lich: Vay Hek - Did you really think it would be this easy? - GIF on Imgur

Unpopular opinion, I don't think you should be able to just get rid of a lich, rewards or not, and I have messed up during my 160 runs to get a kuva bramma the first day it came out, and had to kill not one, but two liches in order to continue running and neither weapons were anything I wanted. Just pay more attention. 

I agree. I've created many accidents by now because of muscle memory and I do think we should make it a thing to HOLD the button to execute a larvling, but I don't get this obsession with removing liches. They're supposed to be threatening, endgame enemies. Overcome the hurdle.

• Like 1

On 2020-05-23 at 5:54 AM, BlackCat500 said:

I agree. I've created many accidents by now because of muscle memory and I do think we should make it a thing to HOLD the button to execute a larvling, but I don't get this obsession with removing liches. They're supposed to be threatening, endgame enemies. Overcome the hurdle.

When I go about looking for Lich-creation, I use Telisto on Saturn in SOLO mode.

Never a mistake of creation there.