Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Depowered (Medieval Frame) [6/26: Warframe: The Iron Age Sneak Peek! Ember, The Pyromancer]

Calayne

Your concept was featured on prime time.

Doctor: You're nine months pregnant, how did you not know?

Congrats on Prime time! :D

Whoa. What? For real?

WOW. LOL, yeah, for real!

Wow, it's in fan concepts, too! Oolahlah! :o

Haha too bad I still haven't finished colouring it. It's only half done. Would be shameful to show it now.

Wow... I can't believe it. This thread's been inactive for three months. I'm flabbergasted.

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT, DE!!! @O@

... Oh, I think I felt it kick.

It looks great but a lil bit too much Skyrim Style i think.

REALLY?! 

Well, yeah. Loki was featured long ago on Prime Time, and Rebecca went "Fus Ro Dah" on Loki. Always thought the rest would remind people more of either Dark Souls, Berserk or D&D, though! Those are my general inspiration for the style. Among other stuff I forgot. Lots of games, for sure.

REALLY?! 

Well, yeah. Loki was featured long ago on Prime Time, and Rebecca went "Fus Ro Dah" on Loki. Always thought the rest would remind people more of either Dark Souls, Berserk or D&D, though! Those are my general inspiration for the style. Among other stuff I forgot. Lots of games, for sure.

I get all those vibes XD

How's your Trinity coming along anyway? Its been a while :)

Haha, I'm somewhat on a temporary hiatus, thanks to a long, long list of projects and assignments to do in university. Before I took a nose-dive in leisure time, though, I was working on Excalibur. Trying to colour him, to try out colouring and a few styles. Not sure if I should show you guys. I've also been doing some concept art for enemies, but that's gonna be revealed bit by bit, and maybe I'll just show the grunt art, since those are the only guys that are done anyways. 

Ah well. C'est la vie, monsieur Tenno.

Indeed, c'est la vie mon cher! Et elle est cruelle...

But we will always be there to see the new and juicy stuff that'll be posted here! (Hmmm... Da smexy Rhino, I'll see it one day, that's for sure!)

Whatever happens, keep up that medieval awesomness Calayne!

Indeed, c'est la vie mon cher! Et elle est cruelle...

But we will always be there to see the new and juicy stuff that'll be posted here! (Hmmm... Da smexy Rhino, I'll see it one day, that's for sure!)

Whatever happens, keep up that medieval awesomness Calayne!

Man, you have no idea how sexy Rhino is gonna look. He's gonna drive all the peasant girls mad with desire. Rippling muscles everywhere. Pumped like a real man's man! 

And thanks for dropping by, Enip! ^^  I haven't talked to you in so long! Honestly, I miss you and Cas and Xeno, and all my Warframe friends which I haven't had a chance to chat with for a while. Seriously, school be killin' me. 

Hope you're doing well, though, and that life has been treating you well! :D

I hope you're doing well too! And that we'll be able to see each other in-game, with everyone, soon. ^^

(Also, please hype responsibly for U15!)

Haha, that'll be nice! I said I'd play with Xeno for months, but haven't got around to doing that thanks to one reason kr another. Pretty sad! :( And I haven't played with you yet, I think! :o

Haha man, U15 looks awesome. I'm looking forward to the new ability mechanics and the new syndicates! I'm gonna be Steel Meridian! :D And probably Arbiters of Hexis, too...

Hmm..... *hypehypehypehypehypehype*

I @(*()$ QUIT DRAWING AFTER SEEING THIS.

SERIOUSLY

STOP DRAWING SO WELL

NOW

Lol, sorry buddy. Would if I could, but my delicate sensibilities won't allow my hands to do anything but draw the most sensuous curves Rhino deserves.

Oolahlah. ×o×

Never stop drawing, my friend!

Also, we could get in touch if you ever think of doing a collab.

Would love to see Oberon among your work and I'll do whatever I can to help you. :)

Haha, thanks for the compliments! I do intend to have Oberon drawn, and I have an idea of how he's gonna look!

Unfortunately, I don't normally do collabs for art. Sorry, dude! :(

Haha, that'll be nice! I said I'd play with Xeno for months, but haven't got around to doing that thanks to one reason kr another. Pretty sad! :( And I haven't played with you yet, I think! :o

Haha man, U15 looks awesome. I'm looking forward to the new ability mechanics and the new syndicates! I'm gonna be Steel Meridian! :D And probably Arbiters of Hexis, too...

Hmm..... *hypehypehypehypehypehype*

I think I'll go for the Suda, I've always been keen on crazy AI (surely since Halo CE). But maybe I could also go for the Arbiters of Hexis, or the Red veil...

Blood blood blood...more-blood-for-the-blood-god.png

Argh... choosing's gonna be tough...

I think I'll go for the Suda, I've always been keen on crazy AI (surely since Halo CE). But maybe I could also go for the Arbiters of Hexis, or the Red veil...

Blood blood blood...more-blood-for-the-blood-god.png

Argh... choosing's gonna be tough...

Haha, if you play D&D, I normally align nyself with Neutral or Lawful Good. ;)

Suda and Red Veil are too Chaotic for me! I was pretty surprised by the Red Veil, they really reminded me of the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k! But you could go for two sides though! Would just be easier if both syndicates aren't at each other's throats. ;)

Man, can't wait for more lore related to them. This means even more npcs! More life we don't need to extinguish! Maybe even a conversation for once! :o

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. Quick update! Nothing new, per se, but I'll be uploading two of the designs which, looking back, I'll probably redo.

Sketch145181449.png

First up is excalibro. Unfortunately, the colour turned out far too vibrant! Started out as an experiment, but I wanted a more gritty, desaturated style.

Sketch152014.png

Next up, a standard Grin'ea Lancer! These are the "medium" troops of the Empire. Unfortunately, there's too much steel, so there's no variety or character in their design. While I did originally want a tide of steel going against the Tenno, I found this design too bland. While it does suit the mass-production clone thing they have going on, I'll probably try making their loadout a bit more lively.

So, these are two super big epic fails! Sorry, fellas! :P