Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Depowered (Medieval Frame) [6/26: Warframe: The Iron Age Sneak Peek! Ember, The Pyromancer]

Calayne

Haha, I wondered if anyone would be able to identify it, but I think it's difficult, since it's in greek: 

Kali̱spéra,
   kali̱nýchta,
     Yia sou.

Good evening,
   Good night,
      Good bye.
Edited by Calayne

Haha, thanks! This thread is gonna be sinking under the waves of other posts for about a month, though. Gonna be reaaaaally busy. Sorry, dudes! Check it out after December!

Good luck with whatever keeps you busy! Looking forward for your future updates.

Haha, thanks! I'll need that luck, for sure. Exams and work. Helping out my old boss right after the exams end for the Christmas season! 

You take care, too, good luck and have fun! I'll check back once in a while to see if there's anything new on your end! ^^ Big fan of the colouring, I am. Can't do it myself, so I appreciate how tough it can be.

Well, see ya round, Cas!

• 2 months later...

Hmm, but Trinity strikes me as a very Christian thing. Not to mention she's a healer, and heavily armored (Like a lobster), whereas Egyptians are pretty scantily clad. Originally, planned to make her German, like Frost, but more as a knight, rather than Crusader. Much more heavily armored, more reminiscent of the first Excalibur version, which I now consider non-canon.

I looked up Russian, Egyptian, Spanish and Italian armor, though. They're all pretty sweet. Hmm....

You could have the back of Trinity's skirt (lobster Tail piece) lined with pouches and bags to hold her medicinal ingredients and equipment. Just a thought :)

You could have the back of Trinity's skirt (lobster Tail piece) lined with pouches and bags to hold her medicinal ingredients and equipment. Just a thought :)

That... Is actually a RIDICULOUSLY GOOD IDEA.

I actually haven't drawn much. I did, however, do Volt. He's not from any specific country, though, so he's more of a mythical "Creature". I found it hard to squeeze him into any country, and I had an idea for a concept I thought would suit him. Only concept art on that, though. The main art is only half done. School's getting harder every year.

Haha, I do intend to redraw the enemies, and I already have a few concepts in mind for the Grineer. They're gonna be a pretty hodge podge mix of steel and leather.

I won't be showing it here, though cause I still do intend to draw a comic, the storyline of which I've generally sketched out.

And to Gen, thanks a lot for the praise! Haha, I personally don't think I'm that good, lots of other artists are way more awesome. But if you draw and need help, I'd be more than happy to help where you think I can!

20140127_004858.jpg

20140127_004925.jpg

Volt, the duelist. Clad in light armor, he is an expert in single combat. Wielding Zephyr (inspired by the Warframe fanart!), his trusty rapier, he slices his opponents to bit with lightning fast speed. No one knows where he hails from, and his origin is a mystery even amongst his Ten'ou brethren.

Not much, other than these. Haven't even started on Trinity yet! *Facepalm*

Thanks! Can tell it is. ;)

He's gotten an awesome facelift in terms of power-level in the recent few updates. Just a real joy to play, now, with a badass Shock and Overload. Can't wait to see him in Melee 2.0, he'll just be wreckin' S#&$ up with Speed.

a few quick questions forthe OP:

for weaponry are we sticking to non-gunpowder weapons or are we also using them? some late medieval gunpower weapons probably qualify, especially if depowering grineer and corpus are concerned.

@ Trinity image issue: Is it wrong that I am reminded of Ragnarok Online's Female Archbishop when seeing that lobster tail?

--------------------

Also can't get this lore-ish tidbit off my head.

Pardon any fantasy elements, spelling errors or grammatical derps that i've included.

The Ten'ou, a band of mysterious, seemingly supernatural warriors have appeared. Hailing from the far ends of the land, these seemingly godlike beings have turned an already troubled land upside-down. They are lead by the mysterious "Maiden of the Lotus", a personality as mysterious as the band is.

In the land of Origins, where the Garden of Eden was supposed to be, they fight against the Miltaristic Grin'ea Empire, a nation ruled by the Twin Queens, who according to travelling minstrels, have been blessed with "divine right" and given control over the forces of procreation to forge a strong army of homunculi.

They also fight against the "The Body of Guilds", collectively known in the native language as the "Korpus"- an Oligarchy of prosperous mechant guilds who worship material wealth and a mysterious power. They keep a standing army full of what seemed to be golems forged from metal and powered by some strange dark magic.

And finally they try to stem the forces of beings- human, animal or otherwise that have been corrupted by an unknown evil, rumored to be of Shayṭān himself.