Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Ice Weapon; Glacio

RavenOfTheFlock

There are poison weapons, Electrical weapons, Fire weapons, Energy Weapons, but still no ice weapon.

So I think it's about time? I came up with a concept image (made it in paint and paint.net XD)

dci4.jpg

Basically It fires from a continuous shot like Flux/Ignis, but freezes everything it touches. (Sort of like Avalanche)

Edit: Freeze + Ice damage across the board, the freezing effect would react in a similar way to Freeze on frost but no where near the duration, the gun could freeze and if with a team mate the enemy could be shattered (if their health is less than X%.and/or 500 base) which allows enemies who are tougher to remain tough :D

Thoughts? :D

P.s. sorry for the horrible concept, My scanner is messed up or I would've drawn it lol

Edited by RavenOfTheFlock

would it just freeze so allies / your secondary can do more damage, or would it do damage by itself as well?

Freeze + Ice damage across the board, the freezing effect would react in a similar way to Freeze on frost but no where near the duration, the gun could freeze and if with a team mate the enemy could be shattered (if their health is less than X%.and/or 500 base) which allows enemies who are tougher to remain tough :D

Dont do any special stuff dude, just an ice rifle.

Fires a beam (like flux) or cold air (like ignis) but nothing special, does only ice dmg... no more! an ice version of flux or ignis nothing special thats how this should be

Edited by kamimegurine

Now that you mention it we are missing an innate ice weapon...

Team fortress's spycicle, anyone?

Ok, no...

I like you idea it looks like some sort of liquid nitrogen gun, but I think it should do just regular ice damage that slows down the target.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I'd like it to simply be an ice counterpart of the Ignis. Just a rifle modified to launch liquid nitrogen from its container, similar to how Ignis is just a Grakata modified to continuously spew and ignite flammable fluid of some sort.

Now that you mention it we are missing an innate ice weapon...

Team fortress's spycicle, anyone?

Ok, no...

I like you idea it looks like some sort of liquid nitrogen gun, but I think it should do just regular ice damage that slows down the target.

You've inspired me.

The innate ice weapon in Warframe should just be a bucket full of liquid nitrogen. 1/540 ammo. You know it'd be too much fun.

You've inspired me.

The innate ice weapon in Warframe should just be a bucket full of liquid nitrogen. 1/540 ammo. You know it'd be too much fun.

Dude, nice!

The tactical nitrogen bucket: soak the enemies or slash it on the ground as a trap :P

How is it not a thing already?

I'd like it to simply be an ice counterpart of the Ignis. Just a rifle modified to launch liquid nitrogen from its container, similar to how Ignis is just a Grakata modified to continuously spew and ignite flammable fluid of some sort.

That's what I'm aiming for, but maybe I got caught up in the moment XD

My only issue is which lab will it go to. It doesnt seem to fit to any of the labs. Maybe Grineer or Corpus, but I dont feel it fits either of their "themes".

Edit: I assumed this was a clantech weapon. Maybe it could be Tenno and from the market.

Edited by NICKTHECHAMP11