Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My entire support team called out. Got any memes?

Magus_Tahir

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Oh my, so many options, what to choose... How do you like this one?

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nexrazqDi01rz1baso1_400.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Hope sexy Dumbledore won't get me in trouble!

rocky horror GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hmm how well known is The Rocky Horror Picture Show these days?

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

See? Lol. Anyone else doing home office / home schooling as appreantice, and having some kind of blockade / blackout lately? Or am i the only one? (Doubt it hardly)

Just nothing really have to do at the moment at my job.  Uncle Covid made some things easier to do.

• Like 7

I got stuff to learn, work to do to "learn" the stuff.... but got a huge blockade and im just not getting anything inside my head lately, it just doesnt work.... plus getting disconned at adobe connect every few damn seconds.... try to follow the teacher in anything if you are disconned on the important parts over and over again

• Like 7

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Magus_Tahir:

And if you're not doing a wacky janky dance to Freakazoids theme song you're not living the dream.

OH DAMN thats long ago! NICE, thanks for bringing that back to my mind. As stupid as it sounds like, my friend and me miss that old Cartoons and we are sometimes even watching them hahhahaa

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

OH DAMN thats long ago! NICE, thanks for bringing that back to my mind. As stupid as it sounds like, my friend and me miss that old Cartoons and we are sometimes even watching them hahhahaa

I miss this one really.

Among with many other cartoons back in my younghood.

• Like 8

Thought about just jogging a bit shortly, weather is good and could use getting away from the computer...

Just tired for some reason, lets see about it. Think i end up playing warframe instead with a friend if he shows up, finishing the last weekly nightwave together with him and maybe farming something

• Like 6