Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Railjack resources be removed from PoE and Valis?

Spotdodge

Currently, trying to mine out gems and metals from PoE and Valis is a pain in the behind because you currently have surprisingly high chance of being Pustrels and Copperonics instead of the usual drops from ore vines.

This makes trying to get rare metals and gems particularly painful because of this.
With players being able to join Earth Railjack missions, there shouldn't be a real need for having these in PoE and Valis because you can just get them by being taxi'd to Railjack itself.

These need to be moved or disallowed from dropping when you already have a Railjack. Or they could just become random drops from Infested and Corrupted Eximus.

Edited by Spotdodge
More professional choice of words
  • Like 6

hace 1 hora, Spotdodge dijo:

These need to be moved or disallowed from dropping when you already have a Railjack. Or they could just become random drops from Infested and Corrupted Eximus.

Im agree with these, but from new players is easier go and just trying to mine and build the railjack, i think it is ok, could be better but could be worst.

4 hours ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

There shouldn't even be "railjack resources" the resource list is already bloated far beyond reason, it's disgusting how badly newer players are ttreated for the sake of the end game obsessed crowed,

Interesting! Since some of us old timers, and some so called end gamers, would tend to agree that the constant adding of new resources, that have at best what feels like arbitrary values assigned, isn't the best idea.  

17 hours ago, Nichivo said:

Interesting! Since some of us old timers, and some so called end gamers, would tend to agree that the constant adding of new resources, that have at best what feels like arbitrary values assigned, isn't the best idea.  

I said endgame obsessed, like the people who defended the original costs on the quills arcanes, kinda people who think 20,000 cryotec is chump change those guys,

19 minutes ago, (XB1)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

I said endgame obsessed, like the people who defended the original costs on the quills arcanes, kinda people who think 20,000 cryotec is chump change those guys,

I can easily understand people being upset when values for things change, but then I don't care most the time because by that time I usually have them all many times over.

20k cryotic really kinda is chump change for people that played for a long time, same with mutagen samples. I have an ode to polymer bundles in my orbiter from the 90k it took to make a certain max rank arcane, that is now trivial to obtain, but I don't really care if obtaining things is made easier. Things like the bad drop rate on blazing step need to change, and I have that also.

I don't think adding new resources is the correct way to go, and it's not entirely because of players like myself they are doing that. I think it's safe to say DE is probably aware that adding a new resource will be nothing but a minor speed bump for some of us old players, so doing it on our behalf is not the likely cause.

What really bothers me is when actual content(game play)gets made easier to appease the lowest common denominator. Having nothing to improve , or work towards bothers me, but then I'd rather have a grind with a set limit, not some miracle rng you won the lottery type rewards.

What exactly is the end game now? It's not the endless missions anymore, the current 3k+ level enemies have been neutered compared to before recent changes. I have watched a few videos lately with 3-5k enemies and laughed when the person mentioned high level play, and end game. The people making those videos were nowhere to be found when those level enemies were a challenge, and some videos by the same individuals show them complaining about bullet sponges in railjack lmao.

In warframe 3k is the new 300 🤣