Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello DE

NuclearCoffeePot

So i just launched the deadlock protocol and can i just say it looks great, as much as i love the old classic the new design of corpus ships is a top notch job, but i couldnt help but notice that with a grant scale rework of corpus tilesets and the jackal, you didnt touch the sergeant, his ship is huge and beautiful but when i went to check out Illiad it was the same story as always, 1 shot before he even had time to turn invisible. Please give the sergeant love, he is the saddest of all bosses

• Like 3

The Sergeant is truly a sad boss. He was slated to get a rework before Nef Anyo became a different entity but it would seem those plans have been placed both on the backburner AND locked away in a broom closet. Considering he also lives on the Corpus Ship tileset, it'd make sense for him to get a rework too.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

At no point did they even elude to the possibility of a sergeant rework with deadlock. Your disappointment is solely on you and you alone.

I don't think he was implying that they promised a rework for the Sergeant. I think he was just saying that he's throwing his hat in the ring as one of the many people that would like to see the Sergeant get a rework instead of a one-or-two-shot-you-win kind of boss.

That's how I read it anyway.