Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Idea For Warframe In Future.

NightBorz

Sry if i post this in a wrong area.

I got an Idea for a new Warframe.

His Base Theme is "Hunter" or "Predator". And my idea is based on the Predator from the movies ... xD

He looks awesome in the movies and his abilities are more than compatible with the actual abilities from our actual Warframes (i mean, we have even an Antimatter Frame ... so why not an Predator? ^^).

It is clear, that we can't use his look and all the other stuff without any violation of the copyrights.

But it would be possible to make him as near as possible.

Some people could be saying "we have Ash, he is beast enough" .... but yeah ... Ash is an Warframe with the basic theme "assasin" or even "original ninja", but a Predator is something different than a assasin ... the hunt is his life and his abilites would represent that.

I can't say anthing about the abilities what he could use ... all ideas would be the same from the movies, but i think, that he should have some of them in a different way.

Traps, a Hunter/Predator needs them to survive. In the movies he used laser barriers to destroy a great pack of the Aliens (in AvP 2 ^^).

Suitable Weapons, we have actual Weapons, which he could use, but yeah ... some Weapons, that would be installed in his "armor" would be awesome.

Invisibility or camouflague. A Hunter without the ability to adapt to his environment, wouldn't be effective on the hunt.

Sensors or anything else, that expose his prey.

Yeah ... that was my idea ... anything else, that he could us? ^^ I don't know, but maybe you and the DEs would have some nice ideas for him :)

I mean just look at the picture he could be an BADASS Warframe.

a9yb7sln.jpg

And pls the topic is about Predator and stay on it.

Edited by NightBorz

I would rather stay with the opinion of the crowd here ^^ - Predator is nostalgic and nice, but don't worth a stand-alone warframe. I would still use this idea for an alternative helmet for Rhino/Ash in addition to a shoulder-type weapon =))) (it would be great as a special and the fans would be pleased too ;) )

how about a samurai warframe...

I mean not much of a ninja but... then again.. fatass rhino...

Having an alternative armor skin for Rhino like a Shogun skin or something is one of my all time highest desires in the cosmetic department of this game.